Bucs vs Bears GT, 10/8, TNF

beardown3231

I think this is where the wheels start to come off. Nagy predictably abandons the run and Foles can't complete accurate passes/Anthony Miller does what he does and drops more passes. No fans in the stadium but the boos are felt. Maybe a takeaway or two, but nothing special, likely one gets called back for a bull**** "roughing the passer" call.

Bland game from a boring team.

Bucs - 27
Bears - 17

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I am tired of bad offense.

It is like going into a gun fight with a knife every damn time.

Another thread that you are trying to derail by repeating the same **** over and over and over. 

@soulman I apologize again for offering you advice and not following through it with myself. Time to go back to it. 

It really feels like we have a chance to win against anyone ... Colts D was incredible !! all this talk about Foles playing so poorly and unable to complete passes is crap ! Hats off to Indy, seemed like they had 15 guys on the field with their D, was quite a performance ! oitside of a Jax upset they are undefeated ...

Colts only scored 19, if Roquans int stands they would have scored 16 .... If Mack hauled in that gimme int we would have likely added another TD, at least a fg  to our total, which could have won the game ...

I can't believe how fickle Bears fans are LMAO !  must be something in the water there in Chicago  !

I expect a very close game tomorrow night ... coin toss who wins, I like our chances  !!

Edited by SLCbear

16 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Our OL simply cannot handle

Barrett, Vea, Suh, JPP

I was thinking that was going to be a problem as well.  

Indy game film was not kind to our OL.   Good old fashioned butt whipping in every way.   Our best player is the new RG that seems to be a complete after thought.   

4 hours ago, SLCbear said:

It really feels like we have a chance to win against anyone ... Colts D was incredible !! all this talk about Foles playing so poorly and unable to complete passes is crap ! Hats off to Indy, seemed like they had 15 guys on the field with their D, was quite a performance ! oitside of a Jax upset they are undefeated ...

Colts only scored 19, if Roquans int stands they would have scored 16 .... If Mack hauled in that gimme int we would have likely added another TD, at least a fg  to our total, which could have won the game ...

I can't believe how fickle Bears fans are LMAO !  must be something in the water there in Chicago  !

I expect a very close game tomorrow night ... coin toss who wins, I like our chances  !!

People want to see scoring in a year where every scoring record is being shattered.   Chicago really hasn’t had a prolific offense since ‘40s LOL.

Tampa's defense is very good. They pressure the QB heavily but still do well against the run. This is another tough matchup for the Bears' offense.

On defense, I'm worried about how the Bears will defend Tampa's TE/RB combinations. They can run multiple big TEs and bring Jones out of the backfield. I don't think Trevathan can cover Jones at this point in his career.

7 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Another thread that you are trying to derail by repeating the same **** over and over and over. 

@soulman I apologize again for offering you advice and not following through it with myself. Time to go back to it. 

I have no idea what you are talking about.

This thread is about the game tonight, and our offense is going to be the reason we lose.

If you cannot handle adult conversation about a mediocre football team perhaps you should head to the kids table where you can have a homer conversation about how close we are to a Super Bowl.

Or, you could actually discuss football and not ***** and moan about people who have different opinions than you.

Edited by WindyCity

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

I was thinking that was going to be a problem as well.  

Indy game film was not kind to our OL.   Good old fashioned butt whipping in every way.   Our best player is the new RG that seems to be a complete after thought.   

That is the issue. If Ifedi was our 4th or 5th best OLmen that would be fine. Talent wise that is where he fits in on a good line.

The problem is he is currently our 2nd best OLmen. Which means a bunch of guys are not playing at a level that we need or their pay checks demand.

2 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I actually think we have a shot to win this game. The Bucs are without quite a few of their offensive weapons, Brady will throw picks and I don't think their D is as good as their ranking. 

I think the Bears' route to victory involves heavily winning the turnover battle. Put pressure on Brady and swarm the ball.

30 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I actually think we have a shot to win this game. The Bucs are without quite a few of their offensive weapons, Brady will throw picks and I don't think their D is as good as their ranking. 

The Bucs offense does not concern me. Our defense will slow them down and keep them to a beatable number.

Can we score 10 points before the 4th quarter?

20 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

The Bucs offense does not concern me. Our defense will slow them down and keep them to a beatable number.

Can we score 10 points before the 4th quarter?

This game could end up being a Brady Clutch 2-3 throw game and us unable to do anything to generate a FG.