Kyle Allen Your New Starter

RSkinGM

I feel bad for Dwayne Haskins. From the moment he was drafted to this dump of a franchise he never had a chance. A coach that didn’t want him and was too busy trying to get hammered at Saratoga to coach him up, then 3 games in a new, crappy system with no weapons. Not sure if he was ever going to be a good NFL QB, but he sure as hell never had a chance here.

• Like 4

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I feel bad for Dwayne Haskins. From the moment he was drafted to this dump of a franchise he never had a chance. A coach that didn’t want him and was too busy trying to get hammered at Saratoga to coach him up, then 3 games in a new, crappy system with no weapons. Not sure if he was ever going to be a good NFL QB, but he sure as hell never had a chance here.

He joins the list of Jason Campbell, Patrick Ramsey, and RGIII as wasted first round picks to become a franchise QB. Hopefully he has success elsewhere. It just won't be here.

• Like 1

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I agree with all of that.  

The only silver lining here is that it seems that, for now, Snyder is letting Rivera do his thing and staying out of it.  Not that I trust Rivera to do much with that freedom.

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

I agree with all of that.  

The only silver lining here is that it seems that, for now, Snyder is letting Rivera do his thing and staying out of it.  Not that I trust Rivera to do much with that freedom.

In all honesty, I really feel like Snyder has been staying out of things for a while. But it doesn't mean he still isn't failing a bunch doing it, lol.

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It's so hard to get on board with anything Ron is doing anymore. This move does not make sense. We know this team isn't ready to compete yet. Why throw in the towel? 

Feels like its no different than Shan with RG. Shan had RG forced on him. Then Gruden with Ron following for Haskins. It took a while before Shan was able to go to Kirk and show what he could do. At least Ron gets to make that call without an injury playing a factor.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Feels like its no different than Shan with RG. Shan had RG forced on him. Then Gruden with Ron following. It took a while before Shan was able to go to Kirk and show what he could do. At least Ron gets to make that call without an injury playing a factor.

But you knew coming in you had Dwayne. This is the card you were dealt. If you really didn't like him, be up front about it. Trade him for some value.

• Like 2