Kyle Allen Your New Starter

RSkinGM

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We don't need another QB with limited starting experience.  

He played a little in 2018. Started all last season and will start again this entire season barring injury. I’m not sure how much more you want dude? Two full seasons as a starter is pretty good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He played a little in 2018. Started all last season and will start again this entire season barring injury. I’m not sure how much more you want dude? Two full seasons as a starter is pretty good.

He’s also going to get drafted higher than our pick and I ain’t down for moving up.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He’s also going to get drafted higher than our pick and I ain’t down for moving up.

Ahh I doubt it. I can’t see how we win more than two more games? We did just lose to the giants. I think he’ll be available when we pick. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Ahh I doubt it. I can’t see how we win more than two more games? We did just lose to the giants. I think he’ll be available when we pick. 

We will beat the Bengals and the Cowboys, and we have a fighting chance against the Lions, Panthers and Giants.  We have a really weak schedule.  I expect we will win 6 games.  That’s going to put us out of the top 5. 

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

We will beat the Bengals and the Cowboys, and we have a fighting chance against the Lions, Panthers and Giants.  We have a really weak schedule.  I expect we will win 6 games.  That’s going to put us out of the top 5. 

We won't beat Joe Burrow .

• Like 2

Win 2 in a row and then lets talk.  Right now all we have shown we can beat bad teams when everything goes our way.  The east is definitely in play, but now we need to prove that we can beat one we should definitely win.  The bad Giants after a bye week is a game we should win.  

I don't think any of us know how good we are yet.

Yes, Allen needs to show us he can win 2 in a row. 3...4...and so on.

Think about this, guys....

Our losses? Rams, Arizona, Ravens, Browns? All have 5 wins now.

Only the Giants (who we should have Tied with the xtra pt for OT) was a bad loss.

We've had a tough schedule. Let's see how we do with the rest of this schedule.

We need to pound the Giants, like we did Dallas. Then things could get interesting...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Only the Giants (who we should have Tied with the xtra pt for OT) was a bad loss.

We need to pound the Giants, like we did Dallas. Then things could get interesting...

Drive the BandWagon big guy ! I'm on it with you.. I'm pumped. ( till we lose to the Jints 😴 )

On 10/27/2020 at 1:13 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Perhaps you should factor in the strength of opponents when considering your evaluation of this team's prospects in the playoffs. Oh, and your evaluation of the talent at certain important positions.

Just a minor recommendation. You might find that things are not as rosy as you project once they have to face quality opposition.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:13 PM, aceinthehouse said:

We were down 17-0 to the Eagles and would’ve lost if Carson Wentz didn’t decide to go all Jameis Winston in the second half. We beat an extremely bad Cowboys team one week after we lost to a really bad Giants team. What blows me away about this is the week leading up to the Dallas game Rivera’s decisions were in question and local media were wondering if Rivera’s poor decision had cost him the locker room and now after beating a Cowboys team that had given up 36 points a game things are on the upswing and the players are playing their guts out for their coach?

Like I said before, the Dallas game has really messed with some of you guys’ perspective. Sheehan is drawing similarities to the Marty team that started 0-5 which to me is crazy but whatever. I still think we win 4 games maximum and we’ll sweep Dallas because they’re awful. But most of the teams on our schedule that people are salivating at playing like the Bengals and the Lions have been way more competitive than us and should have better records then they do. 

• Like 1