Jets looking to trade RB Le'Veon Bell

RaidersAreOne

16 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

A signing that should have never happened 

I didn't thing so at the time, but saying he has been a multi million dollar disaster would be putting it mildly,

i Didn't realize that it was not Douglas who sign Bell,  hear that on ESPN, so it must of been the trust fund kids.

I want to say one thing however, this social media stuff with these players has to be a no go. Its an unnecessary distraction regardless of what is happening on the field. Winning or losing aside successful organizations aren't dealing with that, Douglas needs to make that clear, if there's a problem then address it as men face to face.

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I want to say one thing however, this social media stuff with these players has to be a no go. Its an unnecessary distraction regardless of what is happening on the field. Winning or losing aside successful organizations aren't dealing with that, Douglas needs to make that clear, if there's a problem then address it as men face to face.

While I agree... but that starts from the top of the organization and goes down. Our 2 best players took to social media to "force" a way out. No other team has this issue. So "social media" isn't the issue... the Jets from top to bottom are the issue.

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

While I agree... but that starts from the top of the organization and goes down. Our 2 best players took to social media to "force" a way out. No other team has this issue. So "social media" isn't the issue... the Jets from top to bottom are the issue.

I wouldn't say no other team has this issue. Players have been vocal in many ways regarding their displeasure. I just think things should be left in house. Once you cut bait with those kind of guys it helps overall. We need mentally strong players not frontrunners. We do also need our leadership to be better but when the players are stinking up the joint on Sunday none of that matters. Then they point fingers. That's not a good recipe for success.

Few points I need to rant about...

1st is I stand by that Darnold isn't the problem here. An awful organization, HC and talent around him are what's the problem.

2nd is that no FAs will want to come here. We will have like 90mill in cap space with no one who wants to join. I feel the only way we get actual difference making players is by trading for them, bc they didnt have a choice. I feel no player who has a choice will want to come and play for us. The only thing that can change this is if we get the #1 pick and it's known we are drafting TLaw, so players feel a turn in the organization and a new shiny HC is brought in. And I just think the odds of us being smart enough to get a good new shiny HC AND have the #1 pick is small. So I stand by that no FAs will want to join us (yes even if we overpay, I think a player will take less to play on a competitive functional organization). Package that with JD refusing to overpay guys... it's going to be hard to get good players in here in FA.

3rd is that this team needs to be gutted outside of Becton, Q and Crowder. Only guys that seem to play at an NFL level on this whole squad.

4th is that Darnold should be requesting a trade and I mean that in all seriousness. Its clear that helping him is not what this franchise is doing. He has 0 reason to trust this franchise. Get what we can for him and move on. We don't deserve him.

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I wouldn't say no other team has this issue. Players have been vocal in many ways regarding their displeasure. I just think things should be left in house. Once you cut bait with those kind of guys it helps overall. We need mentally strong players not frontrunners. We do also need our leadership to be better but when the players are stinking up the joint on Sunday none of that matters. Then they point fingers. That's not a good recipe for success.

Ya you bring in "leaders" at 37yrs old for "whatever" reason. And now they're your starting RB for a team that can't throw. So we cant even get vet leadership right.

2 hours ago, TheChad said:

Join me on the Titans' bandwagon!

1-0 since I gave them my love.

Lol we all can't join the same team, but they are fun to watch. I'm stuck between Ravens & Seahawks. I've always loved how Baltimore built their team over the years 

33 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I seem to recall a certain DE in Jacksonville doing that exact same thing.  Sadly, social media is how people, especially the younger crowd, interact.  It can't be stopped by force.  However, the Jets FO is the issue especially Chrissy and gase.