Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, The Orca said:

"Go, go, go!!!! Hit the gas, I planted the bomb, the mission is a go, Operation Valkyrie is a go, its really happening! GO!!!!! The communication is cut, this better work"

BANG!!!!!!!!!

"Its now in everyone's hands. We succeed or we all die. The fate of Germany is on the line"

In theĀ Wolf's Lair chaos has taken over what was a mundane meeting. An explosion has ripped apart the room Hitler was in. Bodies were strung across the building, ripped to shreds by the blast. No one could find Hilter so the soldiers began looking body to body fearing the worse.

The soldiers found 3 bodies that could be identified, but only barely in their charred state.Ā 

@swooshĀ is dead. He wasĀ Major General Henning von Tresckow, German Resistance Aligned

@ET80Ā is dead. He wasĀ Nina Schenk GrƤfin von Stauffenberg, German Resistance Aligned

@MWil23Ā is dead. He wasĀ Colonel General Ludwig Beck, German Resistance Aligned

Ā 

I'm confused, discord meĀ 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

"Go, go, go!!!! Hit the gas, I planted the bomb, the mission is a go, Operation Valkyrie is a go, its really happening! GO!!!!! The communication is cut, this better work"

BANG!!!!!!!!!

"Its now in everyone's hands. We succeed or we all die. The fate of Germany is on the line"

In theĀ Wolf's Lair chaos has taken over what was a mundane meeting. An explosion has ripped apart the room Hitler was in. Bodies were strung across the building, ripped to shreds by the blast. No one could find Hilter so the soldiers began looking body to body fearing the worse.

The soldiers found 3 bodies that could be identified, but only barely in their charred state.Ā 

@swooshĀ is dead. He wasĀ Major General Henning von Tresckow, German Resistance Aligned

@ET80Ā is dead. He wasĀ Nina Schenk GrƤfin von Stauffenberg, German Resistance Aligned

@MWil23Ā is dead. He wasĀ Colonel General Ludwig Beck, German Resistance Aligned

Ā 

Well that sucks. I had a bomb that I could either detonate whenever I wanted or it would just go off at a random time. So I take full responsibility for this.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Gah ...such a selfish coward, only started posting on day 3 like a loser... I bet if this beta went to the gym, he'd get C-Cup pecs...