Dolphins vs Jets: 1st Game Thread

JetsandI

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Which means it isn't Bell its the system or better yet Mahomes and the fact that the defense has to respect his abilities as a thrower. 

No, I'm just explaining part of the reason why I think he will look good. He's better than what we seen here. Now that he's going to be used correctly on top of those things, he's going to kill it. But we will see. It doesn't matter for us. Hopefully people are getting fired soon so we can move forward. 

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

No, I'm just explaining part of the reason why I think he will look good. He's better than what we seen here. Now that he's going to be used correctly on top of those things, he's going to kill it. But we will see. It doesn't matter for us. Hopefully people are getting fired soon so we can move forward. 

No keep them, nothing stops this tank.

Somehow this does kind of feel like the game that is going to be Gase’s last

Between the performance, the infighting of the coaching staff, the players public bashing of the team/coaches it is just kind of getting overwhelming where it will force CJ’s hand