Official 2021 QB Thread

NYRaider

Just now, Counselor said:

Well several of his teammates and coaches have defended his character and work ethic and him not being entitled so the takes you released on behalf of the Niners will hold no water.

I've only begun to fight! I have a much deeper bag of tricks. Wait until the Zach Wilson gas mask bong video hits airwaves

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Forge said:

I have it on good authority that none of his teammates have attended his birthday parties

Man I actually was really liking Draft Day until that part. They needed to come up with something better to give character concerns... teammates not attending birthday parties? Seriously? Dumbest thing ever that no coach would ever care about ... /rant

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Man I actually was really liking Draft Day until that part. They needed to come up with something better to give character concerns... teammates not attending birthday parties? Seriously? Dumbest thing ever that no coach would ever care about ... /rant

Yeah, but it's great memeing material  

15 hours ago, Counselor said:

Found a bunch of quotes from teammates and coaches defending him. I don’t remember anyone doing this for Rosen. 

When Coastal Carolina roughed him up his entire team cleared the sideline to come defend him. I think that's a pretty good indicator about how the guys on his team feel about him. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I actually think that was a perfect way of demonstrating to the fans how these guys overthink everything lol.

• Like 1