17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Who Dey?
    • Dey Who?
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • The entire state of Ohio

I just want to say, it is ok to hate on Baker  - I get it but if you are gonna call him out every time he has a bad play or series you should also give him credit where it is due. Only one of you haters willing to do so is MSURacerDT55. I give you kudos for it  bro. 

Edit - add in Reginaldm9 lol

Edited by pscottdai

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

I have been saying OBJ is the problem for a while.

Its allllllll mental. When OBJ is out there the mental wires get crossed and Baker thinks he has to get a certain player the ball X amount of times to make him happy.

When OBJ is not out there he just plays to whats open.

Just now, pscottdai said:

I just want to say, it is ok to hate on Baker  - I get it but if you are gonna call him out every time he has a bad play or series you should also give him credit where it is due. Only one of you haters willing to do so is MSURacerDT55. I give you kudos for it  bro. 

I’m starting to think OBJ is the problem.

1 minute ago, pscottdai said:

He has played incredibly well for the 2nd/3rd quarters. Ill give him that. He looks confident 

1 minute ago, pscottdai said:

Appreciate the edit. 

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Its allllllll mental. When OBJ is out there the mental wires get crossed and Baker thinks he has to get a certain player the ball X amount of times to make him happy.

When OBJ is not out there he just plays to whats open.

Yep... 

Obj is in his head, hopefully they can work it out. 

If not ship him out for peanuts. 

2 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Good luck getting bruce to give Baker any credit.

• Like 1