Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh man let's not go down the "1.0" wormholes, even if this is a joke...it's nice enough for Matts to let us back into the game with some unique potential inside knowledge. I gave him my word I wouldn't share mine with the thread to help him with his game.

he is the same role, so he can share that info.  

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh man let's not go down the "1.0" wormholes, even if this is a joke...it's nice enough for Matts to let us back into the game with some unique potential inside knowledge. I gave him my word I wouldn't share mine with the thread to help him with his game.

He is Orca 1.0, who is now Vanilla (according to Nacho).

He is trying to annoy you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its funny I solved the game for everyone in a few hours. 

One of these 4 most likley visited me and is most likley the protector.  Whoever didn't has high odds of beinf scum.  @MWil23 can help solve this. 

Squire

Bbb

Bcb

josh

Now adding these 2, is the scum pool.

malf - steals money

swag - sabotage 

___

So that is 6 people, presumably at least 3 are mafia/scum.  mwil can presumably cut that down to 5.  So 3 of those 5 are likely scum. This game is far to easy.  

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't want to ask, but I'm going to ask:  Rick said he solved the game for us.  Where?

@SwAg

• Like 1

Here's my issue, aside from who I know visited Pickle:

Pickle: Went from claiming protector to when being pushed claiming odd night vigilante, to then odd night x shot vigilante, who is now out of his 2 shot vigilante move that was on Daboyle and Matts counted, resulting in an argument with matts, and now he's vanilla...so he's claimed both odd night and x shot, which automatically means he's lying. And now, it's up to us, to try and get inside Rick's mind and decipher whether he's trying to pull a town gambit or if he's scum.

Josh: I pointed this out with the time gap. He claimed 2 nights ago not to have been notified of being blocked/sabotaged by SwAg, and yet 4 hours later said that he didn't/hadn't used a move yet. Why would he have been notified if he hadn't used a move (he likely if not certainly wouldn't have been notified) and why not come out with this immediately

24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oh I'm not getting into that, since the one thing we know for sure is that he's lying.  I was suspicious of Counselor before he replaced him, and this just puts him over the top.

It's possible that one of the things he's saying is true and he's town, but I doubt it.  Even if he is, he's playing very anti-town.

It's possible, but honestly, I could see a lot of potential town roles visiting him for one reason or another.  Protector seems extremely unlikely, and I assume that it isn't someone who's already claimed.  But with the number of odd/even or x-shot abilities that we have, it's hard to say what it could be.  We could have some doubling.

But your theory makes sense.  I just think there's too many variables for it to be a safe bet.

Pickle is by a wide margin the scummiest player right now, Malf I think is behaving like scum as well, but his character claim gives me pause.  Josh should be the first lynch we do when we don't have better options, but that's more for day 1 reasons than anything else.  There's really no concrete evidence on him, he's just inactive/lurking like he always does.

I do like the idea of continuing to force money transfers.  It doesn't clear anyone, but it can keep money out of scum hands.

I propose @bcb1213 and @squire12 give their money to Nacho.

I can certainly give my money to nacho

Just now, MWil23 said:

Pickle: Went from claiming protector to when being pushed claiming odd night vigilante, to then odd night x shot vigilante, who is now out of his 2 shot vigilante move that was on Daboyle and Matts counted, resulting in an argument with matts, and now he's vanilla...so he's claimed both odd night and x shot, which automatically means he's lying. And now, it's up to us, to try and get inside Rick's mind and decipher whether he's trying to pull a town gambit or if he's scum.

Oh, and then when I pushed for questions only, Pickle then floated the idea of me being scum...and ironically, he had voted me and then also had me as a Town read.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Let's ask someone reasonable:

@SwAg @Malfatron @Daniel @squire12

Who would visit a claimed Odd night vigilante? I have a few ideas:

1. A scum jailer/roleblock

Very possible

2. A protector (which Pickle has now claimed instead of Counselor's vigilante)

possible but unlikely given the roleblock would be a better role to protect IMO

3. A tracker (town) to confirm the hit a watcher to see who would try to mess with a vigilante

Possible

4. A redirect (scum or town)

Scum redirect would be a high probability.

5.  Ability thief/copy cat

• Like 1

Let me be clear:

I am the ODD NIGHT WATCHER.

I 100% know that you didn't visit Counselor last night, because I watched him. I know who DID visit Pickle/Counselor last night, and it wasn't you.

My claim

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil 2.0

His response

@MWil23

I'm assuming the person who visited me is one of these 4.  

You know who it is, the others will be high odds of being scum. 

Now he's realized that I'm genuine and this is valid, while roundabout fishing, and he's effectively "trying to clear someone" while actually actively limiting the pool of candidates by arbitrarily assuming that he's Town.

What's more notable, is that I said I know WHO visited him, and Pickle "knows"  that it's only one person. I have yet to clarify here.

I'm tired of the literacy defiencies 

I am the vig.  I (Counselor) left his final hit on dabloyle and matts counted it.  

Which means I was 

1. Not blocked

2. Not redirected 

3. I was most likley protected. @MWil23 knows who the protector most likley is from the 4 i bolded (and now mafia does as well)

4. The others bolded are most likely mafia (odds drop just a tad if malf and/swag are mafia)

LOL

Its funny I solved the game for everyone in a few hours. 

One of these 4 most likley visited me and is most likley the protector.  Whoever didn't has high odds of beinf scum.  @MWil23 can help solve this. 

Squire

Bbb

Bcb

josh

Now adding these 2, is the scum pool.

malf - steals money

swag - sabotage 

___

So that is 6 people, presumably at least 3 are mafia/scum.  mwil can presumably cut that down to 5.  So 3 of those 5 are likely scum. This game is far to easy.  

His vote is still on me, even though I'm Town.

@The Orca @Hockey5djh any chance that mwil 2.0 is mafia watch.  Its odd that he knew I was odd night vig.  

A justification for his vote and absurd insinuation...and the fact that I'm the one who pushed him for his information, which he's then gone from counterclaiming Counselor, to then getting frustrated with me knowing that he was an odd night vigilante, to then changing it from odd night to odd night and x shot (2 shot)

Squire

This vote seconds/minutes after Squire enters the thread.

Pickle Rick