Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

19 minutes ago, Daniel said:

No one else seems to be addressing it, so I'm just trying to get it going to win for town.   Orca's vanilla and an ex-mason, for starters, and it doesn't look like he's reading.  If for instance, it grants an additional use of ability, mine would be better to reload.

And I've killed a mafia, been helpful to town in gameplay the entire time, and character claimed.  I don't know if you just don't understand, or if you're just being difficult because you're an indy who doesn't care who wins, but continuing to suspect me, especially with what's been put in the thread the last day, is just ridiculous.

But I'm not opposed to giving the money to Hockey.  Either way, we need to do something to try and get an item.  I can't imagine they hurt us, and at bare minimum, let's have a ******* plan.

@MWil23 @Malfatron @Hockey5djh @The Orcaand @bcb1213 someone give me a rundown of who has money left so we can figure out what we can buy.

Malf took my money so ask him 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I gave it all to nacho in thread if you recall...you weren’t thrilled. 

Oh yeah.  I remember that now.

I'm just trying to see who still has cash at this point without going back 100 pages and rereading.

Also, lock bcb.  He disappeared, which makes me feel comfortable ending this.

Malf is telling the truth, I think, or bcb could have easily done the same thing in thread without the actual transfer of funds.  Which is actually what I was trying to find out with this whole thing.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

No one else seems to be addressing it, so I'm just trying to get it going to win for town.   Orca's vanilla and an ex-mason, for starters, and it doesn't look like he's reading.  If for instance, it grants an additional use of ability, mine would be better to reload.

What besides your hit do you have?

Are you a 2nd JOAT?

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

And I've killed a mafia, been helpful to town in gameplay the entire time, and character claimed.  I don't know if you just don't understand, or if you're just being difficult because you're an indy who doesn't care who wins, but continuing to suspect me, especially with what's been put in the thread the last day, is just ridiculous.

I don't understand how you feel you are more cleared town than anyone besides Orca, and hockey.

I'm town.  You could easily be an indy JOAT based on some of your thread play and discourse.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

But I'm not opposed to giving the money to Hockey.  Either way, we need to do something to try and get an item.  I can't imagine they hurt us, and at bare minimum, let's have a ******* plan.

@MWil23 @Malfatron @Hockey5djh @The Orcaand @bcb1213 someone give me a rundown of who has money left so we can figure out what we can buy.

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 because counselor was the claimed vigilante and I was an odd night watcher. Given the 2 hits N1 and why it’s dumb to claim vig, and given the no kill N2, I figured that it was a good bet...and it absolutely was.

So you watched the vig vs the roleblock or tracker?