MNF: Giants host Bucs

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

it hurts to see brady playing so well for another team. i like cam more than i thought i would, i don't think he's the issue with the pats, but man, brady with an elite supporting cast. at 43... not sure how there could ever be an argument against him as the goat now. 

imagine if this man had elite skill players consistently like the majority of the other all time greats

Imagine if Peyton Manning had some great defenses and the best in-game coach in the history of the league. Imagine if other QBs were afforded the consistently solid offensive lines that Brady got. We can play this game all night.

Now I'll take Brady ten out of ten times, so don't misunderstand my point. I just hate when people bring up Brady's supposed lack of weapons, which even on the face of it is somewhat dubious.

Just now, DannyB said:

Imagine if Peyton Manning had some great defenses and the best in-game coach in the history of the league. Imagine if other QBs were afforded the consistently solid offensive lines that Brady got. We can play this game all night.

Now I'll take Brady ten out of ten times, so don't misunderstand my point. I just hate when people bring up Brady's supposed lack of weapons, which even on the face of it is somewhat dubious.

not really, beside gronk and moss, pats skill players have all been system based players. maybe hernandez, too. 

but  you're also missing my point, i was simply talking about brady's numbers. i'm sure manning would have had a better career with belichick. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, it absolutely wasn’t, but sure. Corner hand fighting a receiver with five inches and 40 pounds on him isn’t a penalty. Just like the terrible OPI on the Giants earlier wasn’t a penalty.

tf? it doesn't matter how much bigger the guy is, you can't impede him 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

tf? it doesn't matter how much bigger the guy is, you can't impede him 

You talking about rhe OPI? The OPI was a b.s. call. That was 100% Dean's fault there was no attempt at a pick play.

The DPI on the Bush last drive was manure too. If anything nothing should've been called they were both hand fighting but Evans' armbar head shove was much more egregious.