The Race to the Bottom

pwny

I’ll feel better about everything when we make it through this game without a win. If we’re going to win enough to screw us out of a QB altogether, it starts with a win this week.

Ultimately, I still believe that we need the #2 pick to be able to draft a QB who will be good, but at least the #3 pick gets us someone to be hopeful about. Once we get to #4, then things can get shaky. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’ll feel better about everything when we make it through this game without a win. If we’re going to win enough to screw us out of a QB altogether, it starts with a win this week.

Ultimately, I still believe that we need the #2 pick to be able to draft a QB who will be good, but at least the #3 pick gets us someone to be hopeful about. Once we get to #4, then things can get shaky. 

Theres 4 "franchise talents" this year. 

Lawrence fields sewell and parsons. 

Parsons is interesting but we really dont need a new mlb and playing him at edge is a waste

30 minutes ago, pwny said:

Either they are jusst completely ineptly coached, or they are committed in a way no one else could ever be.

Gregg Williams is the DC so there's always a chance he legitimately called something like that. But yeah...doesn't get much more blatant than that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

I’m about ready to give up on catching the Jets. That loss was just mind boggling...

Plus I am pretty sure we are going to pick up another win (probably Chicago). Guess it’s time to completely get on the Fields train.

I've been at the point of watching Ohio State/Fields and picturing him in a Jaguars jersey for a good month and a half.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Yeah, I haven't even bothered to scout Lawrence yet because I don't see the point in getting hyped for a guy that isn't at all likely to end up with us.

I wish I ran with that mindset after the Colts win. I’ve been holding out hope that the Jets would pull off a win.

The end of the Jets game was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen in any sports game at any level.