New Mass Effect : N7 Day | Epsilon Teaser

I didn't really mind Andromeda, although I really don't remember anything about it and I suppose that speaks volumes (since in trying to remember it, I just keep thinking of things that happened in Outer Worlds) but I would hope that it continues that story. It had potential. 

On 11/7/2020 at 7:03 PM, Kiltman said:

Early-ish development so maybe at least 2023 probably 2024, the other team has Dragon Age coming out either next year or 2022.

Just get it right.

There are plenty of ways to go, excited to see what they pick.

I would think (and am really hoping) that they learned VALUABLE lessons from Andromeda, and that they wouldn't even bother if they didn't think they couldn't right the ship. The PS5 might provide the necessary tools for them to do what they originally envisioned for ME:A

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I was kind of shocked they abandoned Andromeda the way they did.  It wasn't a perfect game, but frankly neither was Mass Effect 1.  There was enough there to build on, and they could have improved the game with DLC.  

Same, that game could've really used some DLC. I actually liked Andromeda a lot. It wasn't as good as Mass Effect 1-3, but I thought that it was a great game overall once some of the bugs got fixed up. 

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I was kind of shocked they abandoned Andromeda the way they did.  It wasn't a perfect game, but frankly neither was Mass Effect 1.  There was enough there to build on, and they could have improved the game with DLC.  

See I had no investment in the story. Didn't care at all about the characters. I wouldn't have truly cared for DLC, but I can see why others might. 

• Like 1

There is no way they should continue with Andromeda.   They need to separate themselves from that and start new.    There is too much negativity associated with that game, even if some of the issues did get ironed out.     

BioWare has to come up big with the new Dragon Age and Mass Effect.   Their reputation has plummeted over recent years.     If those two falter, I have a feeling BioWare will be about done.

Edited by 43M

On 11/9/2020 at 3:03 AM, Starless said:

A BioWare redemption arc would be a great thing, but as long as EA is pulling the strings, I'm highly skeptical. 

It's clearly not just an EA Issue, Bioware also has been completely f***ing up in their own regard.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

It's clearly not just an EA Issue, Bioware also has been completely f***ing up in their own regard.

True, though they are so intertwined it’s tough to fully pull them apart. Like EA made them use the Frostbite for ME Andromeda which clearly hurt their process. I’d assume it was EA who pushed them towards Anthem and the chase of Destiny.

But there are a ton of questionable decisions on the studio side too.

• 4 weeks later...