Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I'm going by swag claim on your role.

My story has not changed.  If you think it has, quote the posts.

You have done a good job of scum hunting or pushing anyone you think is scum today (🤪), just focused on half statments about a vague ability and still won't say when you knew what the move was 

Just now, Malfatron said:

now would be a good time to provide proof imo

scum isnt likely to kill you anyway

I don't know what proof you want. I laid out my role, which I've been leading hints about from day one. hockey posted a theory which in knowing my role I know is wrong. I can't prove my role to you, but I'd have to the dumbest mafia player around to openly be forthcoming with my role with no pressure. I don't think anyone has even mentioned my name. that's the best proof I've had. 

all I'm saying is his theory is wrong. I have no interest in trying to convince you to believe me. I'm not that type of player

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I don't know what proof you want. I laid out my role, which I've been leading hints about from day one. hockey posted a theory which in knowing my role I know is wrong. I can't prove my role to you, but I'd have to the dumbest mafia player around to openly be forthcoming with my role with no pressure. I don't think anyone has even mentioned my name. that's the best proof I've had. 

all I'm saying is his theory is wrong. I have no interest in trying to convince you to believe me. I'm not that type of player

I fully accept a mafia theory being wrong but I’d love to hear this “proof” that you have

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I fully accept a mafia theory being wrong but I’d love to hear this “proof” that you have

proof and prove are two different things. my proof that your theory is wrong is my pm from dill. I'm independent, not coward aligned as your theory suggests. that isn't something I can prove.