Jrue Holiday traded to Milwaukee

TitanSlim

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Choosing to believe that this is just an effort to get some cover from the potential tampering charges lol.

Probably all it is lol. I mean Bogdanovic started following Jrue so I highly doubt he didn't agree. It'll come out Sunday or whatever the day is for RFA, that it got worked out. 

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Probably all it is lol. I mean Bogdanovic started following Bucks players so I highly doubt he didn't agree. It'll come out Sunday or whatever the day is for RFA, that it got worked out. 

He’s also friends with Giannis right? I have to imagine both of them were kept pretty well in the loop throughout the process.

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Choosing to believe that this is just an effort to get some cover from the potential tampering charges lol.

i don't think tampering applies if the og team gives another team permission, which would obvi be the case here

that's what i saw/heard someone say yesterday

Just now, titans0021 said:

The fact that no other reporter has picked this up seems to be a good sign that this is just cover.

Yeah, we have no reason to believe it's anything other than that. Windy has said that Bogie wants this to happen so this is just a cover. Other teams probably bitched because this almost assuredly locks Giannis in. 

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You've gotta wonder just exactly what happened?

My guess is another team(s) got in his ear and said they'd pay him much more.

Who knows. Chad Ford thinks it's all a sham and he'll end up in Milwaukee. Regardless, if someone came out and said they could pay him more, they'd have to start at $20 Million AAV because we can get as high as $18.9 Million if we want to. 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Who knows. Chad Ford thinks it's all a sham and he'll end up in Milwaukee. Regardless, if someone came out and said they could pay him more, they'd have to start at $20 Million AAV because we can get as high as $18.9 Million if we want to. 

I’m still pretty hopeful that it’s just tampering covering. Just so weird that it would take two days for it to come out that they haven’t had any contact and some Kings players sending out goodbye posts to the two guys. Add in the Giannis friendship and it’s just so hard to imagine that there was no communication there.

Or he just found out that he was taking a far bigger discount to go to MKE than he initially thought.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I’m still pretty hopeful that it’s just tampering covering. Just so weird that it would take two days for it to come out that they haven’t had any contact and some Kings players sending out goodbye posts to the two guys. Add in the Giannis friendship and it’s just so hard to imagine that there was no communication there.

Or he just found out that he was taking a far bigger discount to go to MKE than he initially thought.

Well, that and Bogdan following Jrue and what not too. My thinking is, some turd team tampered themselves and made it known they'll offer more than what Windhorst reported and Bogie got cold feet. If we want him, and teams aren't going to give him better than $20 Million AAV, we should still get him.