49ers claimed Takk McKinley

NcFinest9erFan

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

If you mean hes a former first round DE who will miss games due to injuries, then yes I agree. 

I mean at this point, he really only needs to play a full game and he's just as useful in 2020, no?

Hope everyone is well! Don't know why this is the 2020 season thread I decided was worthy of a y2 cameo, but here it is 😃

• Like 7

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:
What groin?!

I know that we like to joke about it, and it really doesn't matter in this situation, but in truth it's this reason why we should never be surprised by the fact that this team can't stay healthy. This front office has clearly shown that they don't much care about a players injury history so I'm not sure why people are shocked when guys then don't stay healthy. It's not just bad luck...we bring some of this on ourselves. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Forge said:

I know that we like to joke about it, and it really doesn't matter in this situation, but in truth it's this reason why we should never be surprised by the fact that this team can't stay healthy. This front office has clearly shown that they don't much care about a players injury history so I'm not sure why people are shocked when guys then don't stay healthy. It's not just bad luck...we bring some of this on ourselves. 

Very true. Though with Tak we really have nothing to lose at this point so a roll of the dice is understandable. Not like we gave up anything substantial to get him so if it doesn't work out its really just chalked up to due diligence.

Its the drafting and signing of players who have shown they can't stay healthy that really irks me. When you bypass other options that are just as good in alot of cases to go after the flawed ones. Those are the kind of moves that really infuriate me with this regime.

• Like 1

I love this move. I hope a change of scenery will do him good. It's definitely low risk, high reward. Kind of like Varret. (Who I hope we can keep.) If he stays healthy and is on a line with Bosa, Armstead, and Kinlaw, We could get back to last years pressure, and create havoc on QBs.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mrscottso said:

I love this move. I hope a change of scenery will do him good. It's definitely low risk, high reward. Kind of like Varret. (Who I hope we can keep.) If he stays healthy and is on a line with Bosa, Armstead, and Kinlaw, We could get back to last years pressure, and create havoc on QBs.

Everyone is making cameos in this thread! Welcome back

Where's @ConvenientTruth and @UofMfan909

• Like 1