Week 11: Jets vs Chargers

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

McGovern is atrocious. He cant be this teams center next year he'll get the rookie killed. We have to find offensive lineman. This unit doesnt give us a chance. Wont matter whose at WR. We cant even get them the ball. Stack that line.

this is definitely one of the worst interior lines I've seen in a long time.

Also whats going on with the playcalling .... its as if the coaching staff has not done a minute of studying against this chargers defense. We know their front seven is better than our line. Where are the quick passes to Perriman/Mims/Crowder in space?

2 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

I honestly think we go 0-16 and thats not hyperbole

Told yall last year Adam Gase was a fraud. 

We absolutely are. We have a bad defense and there isnt a word that is bad enough to describe our offense. We wont go to NE and beat them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Colt45fool said:

this is definitely one of the worst interior lines I've seen in a long time.

Also whats going on with the playcalling .... its as if the coaching staff has not done a minute of studying against this chargers defense. We know their front seven is better than our line. Where are the quick passes to Perriman/Mims/Crowder in space?

We dont have a professional coaching staff and its obvious. Bowles would have won 2 games this year honestly and the team would be competing better and Bowles wasnt a good HC. This staff has no clue what its doing. The roster has very very little NFL caliber talent.

THe interior line is killing this team. Lewis and McGovern are horrible. GVR is really a backup. Fant is up and down. Becton has been really good thank god but we still legit need at least 3 pieces and if Clark isnt even able to crack the dress list...I have very little confidence in him being anything more than a reserve OL moving forward. Cant rely on him to be a piece on this line moving forward.