RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Raiders
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2020 at 06:00 AM

11 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Do you ever wonder why those guys continue to be great despite weapons coming and going throughout their careers?

The Steelers literally let go of, at the time, the best WR and RB from a production standpoint in the game in AB and Bell and continued (and continue today) to roll.

This isn't hard to understand.

because the weapons they have coming in are also extremely talented. they are also good QBs. it isn't mutually exclusive, I'm just saying they've always had help on that side of the ball because they can draft WRs, etc.

10 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

because the weapons they have coming in are also extremely talented. they are also good QBs. it isn't mutually exclusive, I'm just saying they've always had help on that side of the ball because they can draft WRs, etc.

I'm not saying weapons aren't talented, but they get unlocked by having a QB of those guys caliber. 

These guys make everyone that come in work, because they're high end/elite level QBs that unlock those around them. Way more so than the other way around. Talented players get drafted to teams with average or worse QBs...do you see those guys "making" a QB? 

54 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If that's not a hold, I don't know what a hold is.

7JCCv8V.png

Like, give me a break...lol that's not a hold?! That's the definition of holding in the NFL.

You do realize that's OUR LEFT TACKLE? Bosa tried to swim inside and Fischer rode his momentum across the way (they are at Mahomes right side) so he's at his side. Freeze frames are fun but watch the clip from more than one angle.

https://twitter.com/zachzink_/status/1225930188552310784?s=20

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I'm not saying weapons aren't talented, but they get unlocked by having a QB of those guys caliber. 

These guys make everyone that come in work, because they're high end/elite level QBs that unlock those around them. Way more so than the other way around. Talented players get drafted to teams with average or worse QBs...do you see those guys "making" a QB? 

sure, brock lobster looked pretty dang alright in their SB run. foles looked damn good in their playoff run. remember when matt flynn threw like 7 tds? jameis threw 5k yards and 30tds. just a few examples.

Just now, Asciimo said:

sure, brock lobster looked pretty dang alright in their SB run. foles looked damn good in their playoff run. remember when matt flynn threw like 7 tds? jameis threw 5k yards and 30tds. just a few examples.

?

These elite QBs stay elite through their careers. Big Ben, Brady, Rodgers, etc. This isn't because they're teams just keep hitting it out of the park at the RB/WR/TE position. It's because they elevate those around them and unlock the talent around them. It isn't an "equal" split of good QB play and putting elite weapons around them.

These guys are in the league and playing at high levels for 10-15 years. Players come and go around them every several years. 

Can a team hit on an elite WR/RB that helps the QB? Sure. But this is much more lopsided in the QBs favor than weapons "making" a QB.

11 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

You do realize that's OUR LEFT TACKLE? Bosa tried to swim inside and Fischer rode his momentum across the way (they are at Mahomes right side) so he's at his side. Freeze frames are fun but watch the clip from more than one angle.

https://twitter.com/zachzink_/status/1225930188552310784?s=20

The fact that it's your left tackle actually makes it worst lmao

11 hours ago, N4L said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rob_Lowder/status/1225843651244281856

^^^ pretty clear hold. There were others. Do I need to pull more receipts? 

There were a few no calls on blatant holds tonight as well. I posted that after Crosby was very obviously being held from behind after beating the RT 

"NEVER" was an overstatement, but that call seems to get missed more in the chiefs benefit than not. 

What's about the facemask on Pringle on the one yard line? Or what about CJ95 getting tackled from behind on Jacobs TD run? Or how about Carr's Intentional Grounding that wasn't called? Are we going to rewatch the game looking for everything or just things you feel salty about from KCs angle?

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

What's about the facemask on Pringle on the one yard line? Or what about CJ95 getting tackled from behind on Jacobs TD run? Or how about Carr's Intentional Grounding that wasn't called? Are we going to rewatch the game looking for everything or just things you feel salty about from KCs angle?

I saw at least 3 holds by the Jaguars on TJ Watt that weren't called yesterday.

Refs must be on the Jaguars side/against the Steelers.

(Said no one ever).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah Bosa lined up over him, swam to the inside then was held. It's clear as day watching the video. Sorry your red-colored glasses can't see that.

Ohhhhh so now it's bias on MY part to make you feel better 😂

I take it you didn't read the tweet by a 9ers twitter I put there either?

Edited by Chiefs_5627

I can't comment on the Raiders game,  as I haven't really watched the OL that closely.... but if people think that Bosa play is a hold(it's not),   I can see why people get pissed.   That's a damn good job by Fisher adjusting to the swim and pushing him across.