RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Raiders
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2020 at 06:00 AM

7 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Lol being mad at the team going down big early vs the texans and initially not happy with a draft pick but changing my mind with more research doesnt prove ****

Going from omg we’re the greatest, to screw these chumps in the span of a quarter and a half quarters actually. 

Me and @TedLavie nailed our gm draft also  and you don’t see us thinking we could actually do this for a living.  90% of this board follows the draft close enough to hit on mid round picks

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Going from omg we’re the greatest, to screw these chumps in the span of a quarter and a half quarters actually. 

Me and @TedLavie nailed our gm draft also  and you don’t see us thinking we could actually do this for a living.  90% of this board follows the draft close enough to hit on mid round picks

Yeah and had so many dudes taking shots at me in that thread then what happened? we won. then what happened after that? we won the superbowl. and you know who said we were going to win the superbowl? I did. so I'll leave the "gotcha" posters behind because not everyone cut from this cloth. I could be a GM and I'd be a damn good one too. Top 3. Did you say Burrow was gonna bust? There's a lot of opinions I'm alone on before everyone else and then time works it's magic and it turns out my reality was the correct one all along.

Edited by Kirill

7 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Yeah and had so many dudes taking shots at me in that thread then what happened? we won. then what happened after that? we won the superbowl. and you know who said we were going to win the superbowl? I did. so I'll leave the "gotcha" posters behind because not everyone cut from this cloth. I could be a GM and I'd be a damn good one too. Top 3. Did you say Burrow was gonna bust? There's a lot of opinions I'm alone on before everyone else and then time works it's magic and it turns out my reality was the correct one all along.

Wait, are you saying that you were right to say Burrow is going to bust? This seems like a particularly poor time to make that argument. Yes, Burrow just suffered a major injury, but he has also had a good rookie year on a bad team. Maybe wait until you actually look to be right about this one. 😂

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kirill said:

You have 0 proof that Burrow is a bust,  and honestly you’re proving everyone’s point by throwing this out there.    

You were going to spend a 1st round pick on a RB that had almost no experience catching the ball,    For the Chiefs.  And when the Chiefs took a RB that actually fit their offense you through a fit before you even realized how well he fit in the offense.    You would not be a good GM.  Well for one because you would have no ability at all to communicate with agents and players.   Omggg you’re the greatest to every single player.  **** he did bad for a game we got to cut hit,  damnit I just paid him all that money cuz he the greatest a couple weeks ago

• Like 2

On 11/23/2020 at 4:31 AM, SilverNBlackFan said:

Good game. I know it's Mahomes but Our defense is straight trash. Absolutely no resistance. 

Offense was great but we made our fair share of mistakes to cost us that game.

I think you're being a bit harsh there. The D was missing Ferrell, Hurst and Joyner, most of the starters didn't practice all week and was playing the best offense in the NFL coming off a bye. Very, very tough matchup for them. They just fell short but weren't helped by a couple bad drops and the non PI & penalty at the end of the half.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:25 PM, samsel23 said:

You remember how dreadful we were in the red zone pre Mahomes,   All those times we would get cute and settle for field goals.  

Yeah I definitely don’t miss that.  For as much as Mahomes benefits from Reid,   He definitely covers up A TON of the flaws Reid came here with.

Reid still gets cute sometimes but it’s way less nowadays. 

Loke Reid says he’s very lucky to have Mahomes, as are we.

• Like 1