RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Raiders
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2020 at 06:00 AM

Great/elite teams get more calls than lesser/bad teams. This isn't new. 

But every hold call/other penalty that doesn't get called isn't because the refs are skewing a game. Literally watch any game this past week, there's tons of missed calls on each side. Happens every game (as I alluded to with the Jaguars getting away with a few holds on TJ Watt). These refs are human and aren't going to see every worthy penalty.

Sitting in here whining about it isn't changing. Get an elite team/QB and you'll get calls too. Happens in every sport. 

• Like 1

Is it too early to point out I was one of the first to say these things:

Joe Burrow would bust - increasing likelihood of that now
Travis Kelce has a very good chance at finishing his career as the GOAT TE - just had another monster game, on pace for a career year
Josh Allen is better than Lamar
Clyde Edwards Helaire one of the top RB's in the league - just outperformed Raiders RB Jacobs handily

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Is it too early to point out I was one of the first to say these things:

Joe Burrow would bust - increasing likelihood of that now
Travis Kelce has a very good chance at finishing his career as the GOAT TE - just had another monster game, on pace for a career year
Josh Allen is better than Lamar
Clyde Edwards Helaire one of the top RB's in the league - just outperformed Raiders RB Jacobs handily

I don’t think a single thing you said there is true lol. Kinda weird to be puffing your chest.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I don’t think a single thing you said there is true lol. Kinda weird to be puffing your chest.

Thats the thing; my predictions are so right even as you watch them happen it seems unbelievable. But I've been saying this ish for months

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If that's not a hold, I don't know what a hold is.

7JCCv8V.png

Like, give me a break...lol that's not a hold?! That's the definition of holding in the NFL.

First of all, your screenshot there is at the point Fish lets him go. Its also, you know, a screenshot.

Hand positioning made it look like a hold, but momentum and direction made it clear it isn't. He's pushing Bosa the entire play. His feet never stop moving. A hold is when you grab or hook and restrict movement. Not when you're pushing and driving.

16 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I thought you hated the CEH pick?

This was immediate reaction before I did research on the kid. Just thought he was too small. But then I figured out he had the biggest hands in the class, found out how much he carried that LSU offense and how he took over in all their big games, then that Mahomes actually made the selection. Didn't take long to figure out how good he was. Said I liked the pick the next day and been calling him one of the best RBs in the league all season