Have the Jags finally turned the corner

Blackstar12

Depends on how you define turning the corner. I would say they've probably turned themselves into the Texans of the past 3 years. Capable of winning a bad division with a one sided team. But they won't get much further than that until they get themselves a QB.

they have some decent receivers when they're all healthy so with a decent QB, even if they make a play for cousins if the skins don't lock him up or a mccarran or jimmy g, they are a real contender

they've got to nail down consistency too ofc

I don't have any idea what happened to Blake bortles to make him regress so much.  At least he's not single handedly losing them games at this point, but there's almost no question at this point that he's the problem with the team.  Figured maybe this wasn't the case after his performance against the Ravens, but he's been wayyyy too inconsistent this season and losing his best WR is not an excuse here.  I'd try to trade for Philip rivers if I was them

Just now, johndeere1707 said:

You can put me on record. If AJ McCarron gets a chance to start in this league, he will be a top 20 QB

We were into him during training camp but you guys wanted too much apparently so maybe so. But I've watched him a few times and wasn't too impressed.

Just now, .Buzz said:

We were into him during training camp but you guys wanted too much apparently so maybe so. But I've watched him a few times and wasn't too impressed.

Yeah the Bengals over value their players. He has that "IT" factor though 

tenor.gif

Archived