Week 12: Dolphins vs Jets

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Good head coaching 

Slightly joking

Gase has some good attributes about him. If he weren’t so hardheaded and a bit open minded about his offensive system, he’d be ok. But two chances at HC is enough. He’s just so damn stubborn.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

100%. We'd be anointing Sam the messiah if he had those games

Oh please, the first deep ball ugly pick he throws would just be more confirmation bias that Darnold sucks. Someone was calling for him to be benched after a WR drop led to a 3 and out. Those that are done with Darnold are looking for any reason at all to hate on him, justified or not. Flacco played worse this season than Sam yet people on this board make claims that Flacco has "badly" outplayed him.

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

Gase has some good attributes about him. If he weren’t so hardheaded and a bit open minded about his offensive system, he’d be ok. But two chances at HC is enough. He’s just so damn stubborn.

True, I wondered how he would feel if CJ said you can keep your job but I want you to bring in someone else to run the offense. 

Just now, drew39k said:

Oh please, the first deep ball ugly pick he throws would just be more confirmation bias that Darnold sucks. Someone was calling for him to be benched after a WR drop led to a 3 and out. Those that are done with Darnold are looking for any reason at all to hate on him, justified or not. Flacco played worse this season than Sam yet people on this board make claims that Flacco has "badly" outplayed him.

How has Sam outplayed flacco?

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I mean i guess but weve put up 3 and havent really moved the ball since the first drive. bar has been set incredibly low. 

That’s fair. But look at the play calling. Miami is allowing Fitz to throw the ball. Gase keeps messing around with these 2 yard runs.

Just now, drew39k said:

I just want to be entertained. We know what Sam is at this point, he'll make some wow throws(good and bad) but he's mostly average/below average. 

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

Flacco got the team into the endzone. End of story. Not asking for him to be benched but hes not very good.