Week 12: Dolphins vs Jets

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Gase’s gutlessness has no bounds

It’s infuriating watching him call plays like we are not 0-10. Try and Win! I’ve taking all these games in stride this year. Been calm most of the time. Today feels different. 

Edited by SDotNova

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Broadcast said Loggains was still calling the plays. 

Mort said Loggains was calling plays. I'm interested in seeing what's going on because some reports are saying Gase was calling the 3rd down plays and then last week Loggains was calling plays but Gase was communicating them to Flacco. 

Just now, Greene N White said:

Agreed. I don’t mind the pick but he didn’t pan out. This dude just won’t let it go it’s sad

Won't let it go? Have I at any point said that things have been great? Have I offered effusive praise? Feel free to pinpoint exactly what i said that would be considered "delusional" . Any argument I have made is simply that Flacco hasn't "badly" outplayed Sam. I've provided information to back this claim up. The simple fact is the Sam has left a lot to be desired this far in his career. But he has also shown flashes of having potential. With a real team around him, IE not having Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios as his only receivers he may be able to be more than he has been. So, again, rather than resorting to childish petty insults, have a real discussion.

Just now, rickyt31 said:

Mort said Loggains was calling plays. I'm interested in seeing what's going on because some reports are saying Gase was calling the 3rd down plays and then last week Loggains was calling plays but Gase was communicating them to Flacco. 

I saw Gase last week calling them off the sheet but after the game he said Loggains was giving him the call and he was communicating them in. For example Rex called the defense but Dennis Thurman called them in when he was our DC. So idk, we just have to execute better overall. 

3 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Won't let it go? Have I at any point said that things have been great? Have I offered effusive praise? Feel free to pinpoint exactly what i said that would be considered "delusional" . Any argument I have made is simply that Flacco hasn't "badly" outplayed Sam. I've provided information to back this claim up. The simple fact is the Sam has left a lot to be desired this far in his career. But he has also shown flashes of having potential. With a real team around him, IE not having Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios as his only receivers he may be able to be more than he has been. So, again, rather than resorting to childish petty insults, have a real discussion.

Do you have a Sam darnold fathead? Let me guess you also wear his jerseys on sundays while u watch the games

• Like 1