Week 12: Dolphins vs Jets

Bobby816

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

I saw Gase last week calling them off the sheet but after the game he said Loggains was giving him the call and he was communicating them in. For example Rex called the defense but Dennis Thurman called them in when he was our DC. So idk, we just have to execute better overall. 

I agree about the execution, but I'm wondering why so many changes recently. In a short period of time we went from Gase calling all the plays, Loggains calling plays, and now going with the middle man route when we could just let Loggains continue to communicate or keeping what worked for Flacco the last two games. 

Not posting this for the Sam debate, it's about switching the play calling back into Gase's control when things were working for Flacco. Nearly averaged 30 points the last two games. I'm really curious to hear what's really happening outside of CJ offering tanking bonuses. lol

5 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I agree about the execution, but I'm wondering why so many changes recently. In a short period of time we went from Gase calling all the plays, Loggains calling plays, and now going with the middle man route when we could just let Loggains continue to communicate or keeping what worked for Flacco the last two games. 

Well Gase usually calls a better 2nd half game, his starts are bad mostly and Loggains was calling a good first half game but we cant move the ball in the 2nd half under his play calling. I think they were simply bouncing ideas off of each other to get more offense going. 

Gase communicating to Flacco is what did happen the last two games so again I'm not completely sure what works best.

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

Not posting this for the Sam debate, it's about switching the play calling back into Gase's control when things were working for Flacco. Nearly averaged 30 points the last two games. I'm really curious to hear what's really happening outside of CJ offering tanking bonuses. lol

Orlovsky thinks Carson Went is better than Aaron Rodgers. 

Orlovsky also doesn't know Loggains is calling the plays.