Week 12 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Still remember watching those Senior Bowl practices two years ago and seeing Deebo putting on a show. Hopped on the Deebo in the second to us train at that moment and he sure hasn't changed my mind. Only small gripe i have with him is his hands at times but man he is so fun to watch and this offense fits him like a glove. Will be great when we get Kittle, Aiyuk and Deebo all out there at the same time.

Just now, Justone2 said:

Still remember watching those Senior Bowl practices two years ago and seeing Deebo putting on a show. Hopped on the Deebo in the second to us train at that moment and he sure hasn't changed my mind. Only small gripe i have with him is his hands at times but man he is so fun to watch and this offense fits him like a glove. Will be great when we get Kittle, Aiyuk and Deebo all out there at the same time.

That's when I knew he was going to be a niner. I remember the Packer fans were talkning about him and I flat out told them that they were going to have to take Deebo in the first or trade up because he wasn't getting past the niners in the second round. It was very obvious from the senior bowl that Shanny loved him. 

Just now, Forge said:

Jeff Wilson is a legit NFL running back. I don't know that he's super good...but he absolutely can be a 1b I think. I was wrong  on him. 

+1. 

Bring in some UDFA's to compete with Walter for that 4th and 5th spot and we are good.(Or throw a 6th or 7th out there if there is a guy you really like and think he might get snatched up another team basically the same thing).

Just now, sherm said:

All the good feels I'm getting from the players we've gotten back...Mullens is trying hard to take it away

Mullens sux. He doesn't belong in the NFL. Maybe if a team kept a 3rd QB. He has little potential to improve though, so it probably isn't worth keeping him as a developmental 3rd QB.

1 minute ago, sherm said:

All the good feels I'm getting from the players we've gotten back...Mullens is trying hard to take it away

Bring him back as the third QB on the roster next year, but new starter, new back up and hopefully he never sees the field. People have largely lauded him for his mental acumen though, and that would have some benefits for a new starter / back up, especially if one is a rookie 

Just now, struby3 said:

Mullens sux. He doesn't belong in the NFL. Maybe if a team kept a 3rd QB. He has little potential to improve though, so it probably isn't worth keeping him as a developmental 3rd QB.

I don't think that you would keep him as a developmental 3rd...I think you would just keep him as a guy who knows the system and can help out in the room. Specifically if your top two are new guys. My assumption is that your new starter or back up would be a young guy 

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

Wasn't the latest prognosis for Jimmy G 4-6 weeks? Its been 4 weeks now, right? He's clearly the best QB on our roster it would be nice to get him back when he's healthy.

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Wasn't the latest prognosis for Jimmy G 4-6 weeks? Its been 4 weeks now, right? He's clearly the best QB on our roster it would be nice to get him back when he's healthy.

High ankle sprains are typically 4-6 weeks, but they can definitely vary. Some are pretty gnarly. I think the belief is that this new injury was definitely on the worse end of hte spectrum.