Among Us Mafia - Imps win

rackcs

I'm torn...

on one hand, shooting on 10 is not very smart. that's like randomly voting someone off before a round of among us has begun. safe bet here is to skip.

on the other hand, swag and malf have a point. I think they're missing something big, but I'm not going to spoil it. regardless, I don't think matts is involved with that but there could be something else I'm not thinking of. it's way too early to draw conclusions on what this game exactly entails. matts is pretty sus and will have to go eventually if he's not cleared.

we need to be 100% sure if we're voting on 10. skip but if we're one away from majority, I'll go orange. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

What?

I mean it's too early to understand the game mechanics at this point. orange could be an imposter but shooting on 10 is not smart if it's not automatic. 

skip is the play here. I'm sus of anyone who understands among us and still wants to vote here. 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I mean it's too early to understand the game mechanics at this point. orange could be an imposter but shooting on 10 is not smart if it's not automatic. 

skip is the play here. I'm sus of anyone who understands among us and still wants to vote here. 

What is this "on 10" you keep talking about??