Thanksgiving

ARTMONK HOF

Happy thanksgiving guys!!! This is a awesome group hope everyone has a blessed day with the family’s hopefully we can keep seeing growth on the roster and these guys start shaping our heir roles. It’s a joke season for the NFCE but teams have built off winning their divisions with weaker records even if I don’t think we have a deep enough roster to do so it’s awesome seeing the team believe in itself that’s a invaluable measure for what’s being worked on behind the scenes. Hopefully we get to see that transcendent player in Chase today and maybe see these guys click on both sides.

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

This has been a very crazy 2020, but we will get through it. 

I'm Thankful we have a coach like Ron Rivera to help this team get through this transition phase. We may not have known it then, but I believe he's the perfect coach for what has occured over the last 9 months with our lives & this team.

I think when the dust settles a bit, this will turn out to be Snyder's best hire when all is said & done.

Anyways, stay safe & let's enjoy some Washington football today.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Happy New Year everyone from Dan Snyder!

Seriously though, everyone have a great  day. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy and their families!

As @ripsean21 @RSkinGMsaid this forum is great. I consider you all like brothers! Good luck to everyone!

Yeah right! I hate you boot lickers!

jk all in all this group gives me something to look forward to checking each day, hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!

• Like 2

On 11/26/2020 at 6:34 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Hope all you guys have had a great holiday and managed to stuff yourselves at least twice with pumpkin pie.

Working on my 3rd chunk of the day now. HTTFT!

Pecan pie FTW thank you very much. :D:D:D