From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

5 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I think it’s between the Pats and Titans so ya we have a chance 

I refuse to believe we want him because I refuse to enter into the biggest offseason in years having that little faith in our front office and coaching staff that they’re out here chasing publicity at the expense of the quality of the team.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Now him and I don't have a lot of back and forth. Never met the guy/girl. 

But I got the impression it's more homework on each other. From Brady and us. 

You know with Vrabel and Robinson all options will be looked at. 

I think a big reason Brady is even thinking of the Titans is because of the job Vrabels done

Brady still threw for over 4000 yards this season with nothing around him 

Im intrigued to see what he could do when teams stack the box on Henry and how he could tear defenses apart with Humphries Brown and Davis plus the pass catching TEs we have 

• Like 2

It's exciting to think about, but seems like a horrible idea at the same time.

Pats would pay Tannehill and he'd go there and be considerably better than Brady and we'd step right back into mediocrity. If that happened it would be hard to want anyone in the current regime to stay.

Maybe Belichick will retire and Vrabel will talk another coach out of retirement to be our DC... Lmao

Tannehill has at least 5 years left in the tank. I'm not sure Brady has 5 months. He did not look good against our rag tag secondary and no pass rush and our OL struggles to block on true pass sets.

Edited by TitanSS

15 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

It's exciting to think about, but seems like a horrible idea at the same time.

Pats would pay Tannehill and he'd go there and be considerably better than Brady and we'd step right back into mediocrity. If that happened it would be hard to want anyone in the current regime to stay.

Maybe Belichick will retire and Vrabel will talk another coach out of retirement to be our DC... Lmao

Tannehill has at least 5 years left in the tank. I'm not sure Brady has 5 months. He did not look good against our rag tag secondary and no pass rush and our OL struggles to block on true pass sets.

If Edelman doesn’t drop the ball on 2nd down, the drive before the Logan Ryan pick, we could of had a different outcome 

Brady still has something left in the tank

Id be happy with bringing back Tannehill if we didn’t get Brady 

All I’m saying is I’m intrigued 

KC is now the class of the AFC

So I’m for who ever can help us beat them in the playoffs next year 

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

If Edelman doesn’t drop the ball on 2nd down, the drive before the Logan Ryan pick, we could of had a different outcome 

Brady still has something left in the tank

Id be happy with bringing back Tannehill if we didn’t get Brady 

All I’m saying is I’m intrigued 

KC is now the class of the AFC

So I’m for who ever can help us beat them in the playoffs next year 

I think its a win/win personally. 
Sign Brady be able to draft a guy to develop at a healthy pace.
Sign Tannehill and continue on with the mojo we got. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

I think its a win/win personally. 
Sign Brady be able to draft a guy to develop at a healthy pace.
Sign Tannehill and continue on with the mojo we got. 

Ya I feel kind of the same way 

But with Brady so many things change 

No more TNF against the Jags 

The Titans Packers game next year that I want to go to will have gotten a lot more interesting 

Other little things would change like at home games how we do the players run out the tunnel 1 by 1 would probably be done with 

Brady is a big reason why the Pats run out the tunnel together 

Perhaps Brady's arm wore down because he had to throw it 613 times this season (most since 2015) since their terrible rushing attack ranked 25th in Y/A. Don't think that would be the case here. And even with a worn down arm he was still able to give it to a top 3 Buffalo defense in week 16 with the division on the line.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Perhaps Brady's arm wore down because he had to throw it 613 times this season (most since 2015) since their terrible rushing attack ranked 25th in Y/A. Don't think that would be the case here. And even with a worn down arm he was still able to give it to a top 3 Buffalo defense in week 16 with the division on the line.

And for what it’s worth outside of the bad pick he threw he still came back a few times and did give the Pats a 4 point lead before the defense let them down again in the Miami game 

I’m just saying the mans not done