2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Maybe cavs or raptors decide Suggs isn’t a superstar and they’d rather move down and get dayvion Mitchell or Scottie Barnes and pick 16 and a future 1st.

Hawks traded down off of Luka Doncic and OKC has a ton to give and Presti is great at getting deals done it could happen 

Yeah that’s a pipe dream lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah that’s a pipe dream lol

We would package Darius Bazley in too.

Bazley, 6, 16, 2022 late 1st for 3 or 4. 

but yeah you’re probably right 

Edited by Kirill

2 hours ago, catcheryea said:

more like hayes, cade, bey, two first round picks, and stewart

Possible that Grant gets traded since Troy Weaver loves making deals but with Cunningham in the fold (presumably) I think it is less likely. Plus, Grant has a very reasonable contract. In any event, I am thrilled and still dumbfounded that my Pistons got the top pick! First time in 51 years! Also, this was the first time the team has moved up in the lottery.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I don’t want Mobley on the rockets. I want Suggs. 

7 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

just curious why you dont want Mobley. 

Big men are getting phased out of the modern game, even Anthony Davis needed to team up with LeBron to win a title. Suggs is solid but he'll never be a star his ceiling is like a Jrue Holiday/Chauncey Billups type of player. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Big men are getting phased out of the modern game, even Anthony Davis needed to team up with LeBron to win a title. Suggs is solid but he'll never be a star his ceiling is like a Jrue Holiday/Chauncey Billups type of player. 

so was Zion a bad pick then?  Not directing that at you.

I think Mobley is a different bred of big.  Rockets arent contending for a long time,  they can build around Mobley if they take him and get another possible star at guard/wing with their 2022 and 2023 first rounders.  

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I think Mobley is a different bred of big.  Rockets arent contending for a long time,  they can build around Mobley if they take him and get another possible star at guard/wing with their 2022 and 2023 first rounders.  

Zion isn't a prototypical big, and we're yet to see if he can lead a team to a championship...

23 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Who says no?

New Orleans receives: #17, Grayson Allen, Justice Winslow

Memphis receives: #10, #35, Eric Bledsoe

*Assuming Bouknight makes it to #10

Pretty good trade, New Orleans might say no because it isn't going to be hard to package a pick to Bledsoe to dump him. His contract isn't fully guaranteed for next year and a team like OKC would probably take him on for a pick

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Yea Zion was a bad pick Ja Morant is the truth