2021 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Not really, I mean other than SGA, who else is there to be excited about on your roster? Poku, Maledon, Dort, and Bazley all sucked last season. You were making plans for Cade and Green but I warned you my son to pre-order that Scottie Barnes jersey.

I wouldn’t hate it if we take Barnes there’s always a spot for guys like that on the squad.

but right now I want James Bouknight at 6. Kid is a sniper and he has that look about him.   Lets go ahead and get our designated sniper now.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Right now you guys just have too many meh players across the board. At least with Sexton you have a young, proven 24 ppg scorer and would be adding another talented guard in Green who has the potential to be a 25+ ppg scorer. 

all respect pal but i feel like i'm talking to a wall

Just now, Kirill said:

I wouldn’t hate it if we take Barnes there’s always a spot for guys like that on the squad.

but right now I want James Bouknight at 6. Kid is a sniper and he has that look about him.   Lets go ahead and get our designated sniper now.

Barnes will be valuable probably just a really good role player though. Has a long ways to go as a scorer. And Bouknight will probably be on the board at 16.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

all respect pal but i feel like i'm talking to a wall

I mean you guys don't have to make that move and I don't expect you too. I genuinely expect you to do what you've done for the past few years and swing for guys that have impressive athletic traits that aren't very skilled. 

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Cleveland is reportedly open to moving #3, Orlando should move up.

Is it better to have 3 or 5 and 8?  I think you'd have to grade someone in a tier better at 3 then 5 for you to even consider that, because Cleveland is likely going to want both of their lottery picks to move down.

9 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

So that would be:

Memphis receives: #10, #35, Eric Bledsoe

New Orleans receives: #17, #51, 2022 Utah 1st (lottery protected: goes to Utah if 1-6, Memphis if 7-14, New Orleans 15-30. Would add details for future years obviously), Grayson Allen, Justice Winslow

*Again...if Bouknight is there at #10

Drop 35 and you're probably closer.  That UTA FRP isn't worth much.

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

Windhorst doesn’t know what he’s talking about anymore at least when it comes to the Cavs. 

Agreed.  He was LeBron's mouthpiece for a little while, before things got weird between the two of them.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Scottie Barnes is an interesting prospect reminds me of a mixture of Draymond Green and Jabari Parker just not as skilled of a scorer as Jabari coming out. 

Those are two polar opposites as far as skillsets go...