Malfatron

winner  

23 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• seahawks
    • eagles
    • tie

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

His career with the eagles is over, it's just nobody is willing or able to end it right now. That's why I brought up the fifth round trade. To see what it would take. 

I said it a few weeks ago how it was weird knowing his career was done there, but may having to let it play out a couple of years 

He may very well be able to turn it around as Jrry thinks. I won't rule that out. I will rule out the idea that its happening with the eagles or pederson 

How are you so confident? What do you think happened to him?

Even if Pederson is gone in 2021?

If you think the Eagles are ready to move on from Wentz in 2021 then you know nothing about Jeffrey Lurie.

Wentz is the wonder boy of the magical season that led to the amazing Foles playoff run and the Super Bowl.

He signed off on choosing Wentz over Foles. He is not going to dump him after one bad season while paying another team 40-50 million to cover some Wentz's costs.

Also, if you think Wentz was bad last year, and more importantly you think Lurie thinks that, then I will just laugh at you.

This is what Lurie will understand about 2020:

• Brandon Brooks has missed 16 games
  • Lane Johnson has played 90% of offensive snaps in 3 games this year.
  • Zach Ertz has missed 5+ games.
  • Goedert has missed about 5 games.
  • DeSean Jackson has missed 8+ games. (heading for 13)
  • Alshon Jeffrey's first catch was in the 11th game of the season.
  • Jason Peters was healthy for 5 games.

Pederson and Wentz will be part of the 2021 Eagles.

Maybe they move on from both Wentz and Pederson after 2021, but they will get a fair shot at a non-2020 season to prove themselves still capable.

Edited by SkippyX

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

all these one score games, and the Seahawks luck will run out one of these times.

Its going to be a weird NFC playoffs.

I don't trust the Packers or Seahawks defenses at all.

The Saints are a very soft 9-2. They barely beat: Chicago, Carolina, Detroit, and the Chargers.

They got housed by the Raiders, and they lost at home to the Packers.

There is nothing impressive about beating the meat-grinder 49ers they faced or the joke game that the NFL forced on Denver.

I guess I will expect a good game out of them if they get Tampa again. They sure busted them up twice.