TABT

CBears019

10 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I uploaded my first podcast yesterday.  Its a succinct 16 minutes on Bears FA.

Felt like I talked a lot longer, it took me like 4-5 hours to do in total.  Probably because I had to edit out all the extra noises and a few parts where I said 'um" too much like a doofus.   Plus, the real time was it took me forever to learn the 3 - 4 different software programs I was using to make it happen and other technical difficulties.

I am older and not up to date on computers like I used to be - in the 90s.  LOL.  

Hopefully going forward it is much easier.  

Waiting for iTunes to approve it.  I'll post it when they do.  Assuming they do.  They may not I guess.  I don't know why they wouldn't 

If any of you have Skype and it comes on virtually every computer now and can be used with Macs too you can join me for a recording and we can chat.

PM me if you are interested.  It doesn't have to be a commitment or regular.  

I need Skype name and a phone number would be helpful so I can text and say I am recording later that day or give a time.

Goal right now is do one a week at least and two during season.  One for Monday after the game and one as a game preview on Wednesday.  I'd like to represent a lot of thoughts people express here which I am often very impressed with.

Good on ya, will check it out if I can.  I will not be joining you for recording, as I would mostly contribute Clinton Dix name jokes, but do anticipate listening to it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dll2000 said:

The children are right to laugh at you Ralph. 

LOL  Well it can make calls just fine however it is a ***** to text with.

But it's my excuse for not making or responding to long texts.  I say send me an email.  :P

• Like 1

My kids and I have been making up lame super powers this week.  I mean if mutations gave you superpowers like X-men, many wouldn't be cool like healing or laser eyes. Many would be lame.  

Some so far that I remember:

You can grow your second toe really long.

You can float bread, but only into the toaster.

You can make anything smell like bacon.  

I can't remember rest right now, but there were many more.  Have to think about it.  A lot of them were kitchen related because we were in kitchen at time.

You guys have some good ones?

Takeoff form Farside joke: You can translate dogs.   They mostly say hey! hey! hey! 

On 3/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, dll2000 said:

My kids and I have been making up lame super powers this week.  I mean if mutations gave you superpowers like X-men, many wouldn't be cool like healing or laser eyes. Many would be lame.  

I can't remember rest right now, but there were many more.  Have to think about it.  A lot of them were kitchen related because we were in kitchen at time.

Takeoff form Farside joke: You can translate dogs.   They mostly say hey! hey! hey! 

tumblr_meh6bmVaLa1qjta6ao2_250.gif

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, dll2000 said:

You always can sense when a cat is about to knock something down...but are always just too far to reach it. 

You can see the near future, but only with inconsequential things.

You can turn wine into spoiled wine. 

You never have to smell another person's fart again, but will see/hear the heat signatures.

You can run at superhuman speeds but get crippling motion sickness immediately (ie- you'll never finish the 100m or 40 yard dash)

You have the power to be friendzoned by any woman alive. 

You pleasure women better anyone alive, being a legendary lover so to speak, but after every session you immediately weep uncontrollably for 2 hours. 

Is that enough? I'm feeling oddly vulnerable. Lol. 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, dll2000 said:

I have a super power I would like to acquire.

I would like to be able to turn grains of rice in $100 bills.

I have a lot of rice on hand these days.  Stir fry kick don'tcha' know.  :D

19 hours ago, Sugashane said:

You always can sense when a cat is about to knock something down...but are always just too far to reach it. 

You never have to smell another person's fart again, but will see/hear the heat signatures.

You can run at superhuman speeds but get crippling motion sickness immediately (ie- you'll never finish the 100m or 40 yard dash)

You pleasure women better anyone alive, being a legendary lover so to speak, but after every session you immediately weep uncontrollably for 2 hours. 

You have the ability to bang any woman alive but there’s a 12% chance every time you use this ability Shaq will come instead and maul your cheeks

you can get an erection at any point without a problem but only if you’ve received a wink and or finger guns from your grandma on that day

youre able to watch professional football every Sunday you want when it’s in season but you’re forced to be a fan of a team that hasn’t won a super bowl since the mid 1980’s

youre able to be surrounded by 9’s and 10’s but every time you talk to them you stutter, say something weird, and break out in meat sweats 

you choose a username you think is cool in support of your favorite quarterback but then you’re stuck with a pointless username a decade and a half later whats up gogriese

you can choose the smell of your farts. This ones actually fun tho cause then you can troll people when they say something smells delicious. I already have this problem 

you can resurrect StevePerry from the banned recesses of FF but you get banned in the process also you can extract egg whites from your fingertips

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soulman said:

I have a super power I would like to acquire.

I would like to be able to turn grains of rice in $100 bills.

I have a lot of rice on hand these days.  Stir fry kick don'tcha' know.  :D

Pretty sure the pricey Chinese food place by me already has this superpower 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Lots of devils bargains.  Like Cassandra being able to tell future, but nobody believes her. 

Edited by dll2000
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

Just watched highlights of our victory over the cardinals over a decade ago. I kinda miss that team but I don’t miss rex grossman in the slightest. God he was awful 

My super power is that I'm able to completely forget Rex Grossman, it's wonderful, where you guys remember how he threw or what errors he made, I just have a foggy blur.  But.... Wasnt Kyle Orton pretty good?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

Just watched highlights of our victory over the cardinals over a decade ago. I kinda miss that team but I don’t miss rex grossman in the slightest. God he was awful 

Rex was the epitome of inconsistency. He'd could make Cutler look consistent.

Until the team fell completely apart with Jay you felt there was always a chance you could win.  If we contrast the good with a bad despite his many quirks he did win a lot of games in the 4th Q.

With Rex I often wondered if we'd ever be in the game at all.  That AZ game was a perfect example of that.