Week 13 GDT: Raiders (6-5) @ Jets (0-11)

Jerry

Man it is crazy how terrified Raiders fans are of this game.  It's like every single fan is scared we are going to lose.  I'm a little worried myself but man, it's crazy how the loss to Atlanta just completely shook our entire fan base's confidence.  I hope we win, I think a lot of people will lose their minds if we don't.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Man it is crazy how terrified Raiders fans are of this game.  It's like every single fan is scared we are going to lose.  I'm a little worried myself but man, it's crazy how the loss to Atlanta just completely shook our entire fan base's confidence.  I hope we win, I think a lot of people will lose their minds if we don't.

I’d say it’s more the loss to atlanta coupled with the last 20 or so years that’s shook everyone’s confidence tbh

• Like 1

I really hope they feed Ruggs here. Couldn't care less about his statistical output. I want Carr and him to build more downfield rapport. Maybe we finally get him involved on some shorter routes and let him run some option routes.

I know everyone is fixated on all the receivers with more statistical output and there are a lot of them. But I'm pleased with what I've seen so far.

WRs don't come into the league a finished product. Give him some offseasons with Edgar Bennett and watch him continue to grow in terms of the nuances of the game. He already has shown the ability to make contested catches AND run away from guys. If he can develop some more savvy at the top of routes and some veteran tricks (like his buddy Agholor), watch out.

Ditto for arnette. Have loved his physicality and instincts. He can improve, but I feel optimistic about his future here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Darold is so overdue it’s scary and Gregg will is maybe my fav dc of all time. 

we have to win out for the off’s 

I really like Greg Williams as a DC too, like his up and at them style but I think he wouldn't fit with Gruden. Defence should be aggressive to me, especially with the way the NFL has evolved into such a passing prominent league just watching teams waltz up and down the field on us on offense is so frustrating

For a team like the Raiders with such a big history on D we sure seem to have been very passive in our schemes of late.

No excuses today. It’s not gonna rain there will be clear sky’s. Weather as far as temperature not even that bad. 

go out and dominate them. No reason what so ever why the offense can’t drop 35 on the Jets and it should be an easy 35. They lack overall talent at every position besides FS and DE where Q.Williams plays. 

17 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Darold is so overdue it’s scary and Gregg will is maybe my fav dc of all time. 

we have to win out for the off’s 

Darnold is a bum so I am not sure what you mean by him being overdue.  Although, even bums can have a decent game against our D.

Should we win this game, yes and will we win this game yes but you guy are still acting like we have a legit playoff team here.  Can you not comprehend that we lack the talent to be a legit playoff team.  Way too many holes on both sides of the ball although the O is close.  

I was doing some mock drafts last night and I can't remember where it had me picking but both Chase and Parsons were on the clock for the Raiders.  Who would you have picked?