Bills vs 49ers GDT: Monday Night Football in the desert!

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

9-3 boys, Josh Allen with a another gem

We got some help tonight from Washington setting up a massive game next week vs Pittsburgh with potential playoff implications. I'd love to get a first round bye 

Great win. At this point is there much difference between the 2 or 3 seed? Chiefs would have to lose 3 out of 4 games for us to have a shot at the #1 seed.

1 minute ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Great win. At this point is there much difference between the 2 or 3 seed? Chiefs would have to lose 3 out of 4 games for us to have a shot at the #1 seed.

Yes, 2 seed gets a 1st round bye. Chiefs likely getting top but if we beat Pittsburgh well own the tie break 

7 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

9-3 boys, Josh Allen with a another gem

We got some help tonight from Washington setting up a massive game next week vs Pittsburgh with potential playoff implications. I'd love to get a first round bye 

Unfortunately we are 2 games behind the chiefs and they own tie breaker against us. I just dont see it happening. We would have to win out and Chiefs would have to lose 3 of their final 4 games. And one of those games is against Dolphins... we certainly dont eant Miami beating KC.

Edited by Kmart128

Even though it doesn’t mean a bye week, the number 2 seed is well within reach now if we beat Pittsburgh, 

I can see them losing to either Indy or Cleveland with how they’ve looked recently. Getting to play the 7th seed and then getting a second home game in the divisional round would be huge. 

Good win for the bills this is definitely a team I want to watch each week as the offense showed what they can do in the national spot light. The defense stepped up at times but still giving up a lot of yards. Some of the niners drives were just to easy for Mullen to execute. I know they dont want to give up the big play but they were able to move the ball quite fast on a couple of occasions. One thing that I saw and may sound stupid but this was the best part of the game. The fact they were able to score a td and move the ball during that 5 min remaining in the 3rd qtr to the 5 remaining in the 4th qtr. This is something the bills have struggled all year. They always had a decent drive in the 3rd qtr to start but struggled after that allowing teams to get right back in it. 

The bills have a beatable Steelers on Sunday night and if they can pressure Ben then this will be an opportunity to get the 2nd seed which would be huge for us even if there is no bye. Having that 2 seed will not only lock in the 7th seed game but will also allow them to get field advantage throughout the playoffs up until they play kc IF they make it that far. Bills still need to do their business and win out but Pitt has Colts and Browns still to play so if either one can beat them then this is the opportunity the bills will be hoping to get.

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

How many times after a game this season have you looked back and thought that is Josh Allen’s best game of his career? I think 4 for me, after Miami, LAR, Seattle, and then last night

Haha....I honestly dont think he can beat last nights game. He was near perfect 32 of 40 375 yds 4 td and 0 turnovers.