Week 14 Games

Leader

Just now, packfanfb said:

3 int for Mahomes....Chiefs up by 20 on the road against 8-4 team. Man, having a defense must be niiiice...

I don't even think their defense is all that special.  They are playing a rookie QB right now.  They are Packers 2011 winning games right now by putting up points in bunches and making you play perfect offense to keep up.  

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't even think their defense is all that special.  They are playing a rookie QB right now.  They are Packers 2011 winning games right now by putting up points in bunches and making you play perfect offense to keep up.  

Their D isnt special from a talent perspective. But they play very sound defense. Did the same in the SB. Much better coached than GB. 

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Their D isnt special from a talent perspective. But they play very sound defense. Did the same in the SB. Much better coached than GB. 

some of us (maybe just me) wanted Spags in GB. Was available.

I think we'd be a legit SB contender w/ Spags and Rizzi.

Edited by incognito_man

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I will absolutely agree with that.  

They are 27th in points allowed.  Packers are 18th. The only thing they are better at than we are, is INTs.  And we all agree that our defense sucks. They will run into their AFC version of the 49ers, Seahawks, or Giants and lose.