Prospects to keep an eye on..spring edition

indifference

24 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

I wasn't really high on him, but Jayson Oweh ran a 4.36 40. At 6-5, 257 pounds. 

I'm not going to take him in the 1st round, as he's just too raw still. We all knew he was a freak athlete and these numbers are even better than anticipated.

However, if somehow fell to us in the 2nd I'd definitely take a look. Remember, this is a guy who has played like 20 games of football total. He's needs a lot of development, but the tools are there to be an elite type. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm not going to take him in the 1st round, as he's just too raw still. We all knew he was a freak athlete and these numbers are even better than anticipated.

However, if somehow fell to us in the 2nd I'd definitely take a look. Remember, this is a guy who has played like 20 games of football total. He's needs a lot of development, but the tools are there to be an elite type. 

Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

agree 100%

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Ah yeah, I'm not up to date on all these guys. So yeah def not 1st round. 

59 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

after going back and rethinking my personal prospect rankings, he is my top DL guy this year

im kind of upset he ran so well 😂 now he wont fall to us

Man we going to see so many discrepancies in draft rankings for prospects. QBs after T Law, CBs, WRs and edge rushers

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

after going back and rethinking my personal prospect rankings, he is my top DL guy this year

im kind of upset he ran so well 😂 now he wont fall to us

Paye I think is going to be special. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I don't want him playing the Shady McCoy role, as that was pretty much non-existent for 95% of the season and playoffs lol. 

I disagree.  There was no Shady role because he was cooked.  Felton can play WR, slot, and even wildcat in short ydg.  He s the jack of all trade player they don t have on the roster, that s why I believe the interest is high

• Like 1