The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

OK, so my reads on everyone active as of right now.  I have strong feelings about very few.

Malf: lean scum.  His 180 yesterday doesn't look good, especially with Mookie coming up scum.  I'm about where I was on Beavis yesterday: he's near the top of my list, but nothing damning. Not ready to vote for him yet.

Beavis: I'd bet heavily he's town

MWil: Said it before, but I think he's a pro-town Indy.

squire: Obvious scum

Orca: Very slight scum lean.  Thrown a lot of claims out.  Been quiet since.

Pickle: Memes and a late vote.  Not much to go on.

bbb: Probably town.  That's exactly the way I would do it if I was town and caught someone for meta reasons.

Nacho: I like what MWil is saying.  While I think the blunder is a null at this point, the comment on people resisting the Mookie lynch just looks worse and worse the more I think about it.  Scum read, and probably the strongest one right now.

bcb: I've had a tough time reading bcb, because I played a lot of games with him on WF, and he plays very differently here.  He kinda skates by inactivity either as scum or town, so I don't see his reactions as telling one way or the other.

Please list my claims 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Explain what?

Your role, cause I know things 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

that ship has sailed mate.

we're stuck with the bastard

No we are not stuck. Its the most logical lynch after getting one D1 especially given the below

That doesnt sound very good.

you are more than just indy survivor

Duh

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

My win con is "Be alive at the end of the game". That said, if I so choose, I can put anyone in "check" at night with certain limitations.

This isn't accurate or survivor

not sure why orca is softclaiming beth

that rubs me the wrong way

Who dis Beth beauty you speak of?

But seriously show where, unless you figured out what I did softclaim lol 

Note 1: I lost most of my quotes and replies so a half butted it back through some 

Note 2: I'm not really reading again but trying to find time to catch a few posts at a time 

Frankly bussing doesn't happen all too much here from what I've seen.

I wouldn't town read anyone on the Mookie line just for that reason, especially for those who jumped on it when it already had a majority. But I think there's certainly at least one scum on the Mwil vote line. I have a townread on Malf; null on Orca. As I said earlier, bcb seems like the most probable candidate to me.

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I wasnt around when the mookie train started, so that doesnt make much sense.

if anything, at the time, my mwil push headed off a tlo lynch

Yeah, but unless I'm misremembering, you continued the MWil push well after the Mookie train was gaining steam.

Like I said, that's not enough for me to vote for you yet.  But it is objectively a little suspicious.

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's definitely possible but I highly doubt their whole team bussed him.

I don't think anyone suggested that.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Please list my claims 

There was the check thing (I asked you about it earlier), and then killing MWil during the night.  I think there was one other thing that looked like a softclaim ability.  I'm not gonna go dig them up.

• Like 1