good vibes only thread.

Kiwibrown

i have had 3 hours sleep and two beers and i don't drink. 
this week i was deflated by our Browns. like we stole defeat from the clutches of victory this week. 

Good-Vibes-Only_3.gif?format=1000w

But good vibes thread only thread time. wooo!

Kasen Williams loking better, dude has some hands.

Treggs has speed. 

Njoku makes circus catches. 

garrett is fast lik a freakin cheetah. 

kevin Hogans looks both decent and halirous as a passer. 

our defense played well, i think we blitzed less. I think we need dudes in coverage and let our pass rushers rush the passer. 
our dline is looking good, and decent price for the next few years as well. I love Og, Garett, ogbah is playing better. Orchard is decent as well. Danny shelton is fat and jumps on piles of people. 

i think our Oline is going to have an awesome game soon. liek stone wall an average dline and bust some holes. Cro had a decen game and i think he hits a hundy and a coupl of TDs soon. 
duke johnson is a weapon, if his contract was up he would get 6-7 mill per year. 

Good vibes my children, good vibes. 

Good vibes only you say?

Duke Johnson is a monster, Myles Garrett is going to be the second coming of Demarcus Ware, the CBs are playing fantastic and are the least of the worries everybody was panicking about early in the season. McCourty and Taylor have been more than formidable 

There is actually a lot of good things happening within the Cleveland Browns team right now. Duke Johnson is playing well. David Njoku and Seth DeValve are doing great things as young TEs with a lousy QB and no help on the outside to lighten the burden. The defense shown flashes and kept us in games despite limited Myles Garrett snaps and 3 games without Jamie Collins. Myles Garrett is a future super star. Joe Schobert is still improving every time I see him. Coley and Ogunjobi have flashed some big time upside. Emmanuel Ogbah and Carl Nassib are improved from last season(No idea where Ogbah is getting all this hate from). Shon Coleman has been much better than expected. I also still have plenty of faith Peppers is going to be a mega star once we can/choose to use him in the box. Honestly outside of DeShone Kizer and Isaiah Crowell dropping giants turds, which I expected, I believe this team is exploding with young potential that has actually shown ability on the field. Even the failed Kenny Britt experiment and Coleman going down I believe is going to be a blessing in the long run. It is forced the Browns to look are other young receivers around the league who will actually get to compete for playing time now with Louis and Higgins who both themselves now get more playing time to actually learn and improve.

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

kevin Hogans looks both decent and halirous as a passer. 

Bernie Kosar also had funky mechanics but got the job done : ) Not saying he is the next Kosar but mechanics aren't everything as long as you get the ball to where it needs to go. As long as Hogan does that i am happy.

One of my Biggest Positives that I see is our DT position...Danny Shelton, with the surprise of Tevon Coley (sp), Ogunjobi and Brantly have also both looked good. I think with these 4 DT's if they keep developing at the rate they have.....and if Ogbah and Garret keep developing like they seem to be......I think 2 years from now we have the #1 DL in the NFL.

Archived