NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Haliburton is basically what everyone hyped LaMelo up to be. 

The Knicks passed on him and when I saw that I knew Stephen A Smith would be so upset because he wanted the Knicks to get him so badly. Im glad my other team the Kings got him. Hopefully him, Fox, Hill, and Bagley III will make a nice core to finally get them into the playoffs and build towards something great in the future. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, I've been pretty disappointed by Bagley's performance so far, thought he'd be a lot better. 

Passing on Luka was a mistake in retrospect and a disaster in hindsight.  It’s probably unfair to hold it against Ayton/Bagley but that’s how the league has always been.  If both guys go 4-5 there’s not any complaints. 

19 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

BI 😤😤😤

Also, Sabonis is Boston’s daddy 😎

Sabonis is genuinely a top 20 player in the NBA

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

Passing on Luka was a mistake in retrospect and a disaster in hindsight.  It’s probably unfair to hold it against Ayton/Bagley but that’s how the league has always been.  If both guys go 4-5 there’s not any complaints. 

No need for hindsight. It was an outright mistake and a terrible one at that.

20 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Even without Luka/Trae hooping, I just thought Bagley would be a better pro and would be a similar player to Chris Bosh. He has dealt with injuries and just hasn't been able to put it together though. 

lol everyone made fun of Bron for this tweet but maybe he was right..... just maybe....

Completely agree with Frank. The 4 threes in a row and a couple on the move were cool, but seeing him let the game come to him and not force shots and instead look to drive and kick to teammates was my favorite part of yesterdays game. If he doesn't rush things and plays more like this, then he'll be so much more impactful to winning basketball. 

My main question with Kuz is for him to play this way when AD and Bron are both playing. He seems to thrive when he's starting and one of them are out. Still I like the early returns from the preseason and now the first few games of the regular season. Hope this trend continues, because this team really doesn't need him or any player besides like AD to do too much. Even LeBron can chill more this year with guys like Schroder and Harrell holding down more of the half court offense.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy