NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

That’s kind of the whole point, though. His mind is never on basketball and it invariably hurts the team.

If he’s like Zack Grienke and has to walk away for awhile due to severe anxiety I’d understand, but Kyrie is a **** who leaves without telling anyone to give everyone Covid and it’s the media’s fault.

How do you know that though? He thinks life is bigger than basketball, which is fact. In Cleveland he never did this. In Boston he never did this IIRC. Maybe he’s grown some perspective. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DIDN'T WANT HIM! Key words in his statement were "if you'll have me" and it was clear your fanbase did not want him.Thank you for admitting people like you were the reason Kyrie left for Boston. 

Glad we can move on from this........... 

People like me lmao as if we were the problem

Yelling at Hayward on the court, "calling Lebron to apologize because he now knows what it's like to play with people who aren't as mature as he is" 

Sucks we made him do those things

9 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

The way you deal with something didn’t make it right or wrong. That’s up to you. I care more about what his teammates think and how they receive him then any fan. That’s what matters tbh. 

And if those teammates are anything like the Celtics were, they hate him 

Nobody here is claiming you can't deal with emotional stress in your own ways. yes, if you need time, get it. if you need help, get it. he's partying. 

my debate is that i was told kyrie has what he wants now and they'll be better than the celtics. i said "just wait!" and it didn't even take 10 games lmao

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

People like me lmao as if we were the problem

Yelling at Hayward on the court, "calling Lebron to apologize because he now knows what it's like to play with people who aren't as mature as he is" 

Sucks we made him do those things

LOL, the calling LeBron part was brilliant PR move by him, you have to admit that. He knew that would grab all the headlines and used it to take not so subtle shots at the young Celtics players. Maybe if Kyrie does not do that, we don't see Brown or Tatum emerging the way they are.

Kyrie was just looking out for their best interest! 

22 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

And how each individual deals with it is not the same. That’s not a hard concept to grasp.

Im sorry this is a BS answers and a massive excuse. If you have a personal issue, dont tell your employer what that is or why you arent coming to work, and no call no show initially, your butt is fired. This is unprofessional behavior no matter what his issue is. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

LOL, the calling LeBron part was brilliant PR move by him, you have to admit that. He knew that would grab all the headlines and used it to take not so subtle shots at the young Celtics players. Maybe if Kyrie does not do that, we don't see Brown or Tatum emerging the way they are.

Kyrie was just looking out for their best interest! 

it's just so fortunate kyrie made that big 3 cause he's gonna be living off that shot for as long as chauncey lived off of his 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

they don't in this context lol. his own head coach said he hadn't heard from him. 

that's a called no call no show in my industry and they ain't received well 

They could just fine him if this issue that people are making it out to be. If you wanna say he should’ve told Nash at first then fine. I can agree. But that’s about it. 

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

They could just fine him if this issue that people are making it out to be. If you wanna say he should’ve told Nash at first then fine. I can agree. But that’s about it. 

you truly think kyrie with all of his baggage is still a good thing?

it's cool if you do. it's all in good debate

Edited by Troy Brown

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im sorry this is a BS answers and a massive excuse. If you have a personal issue, dont tell your employer what that is or why you arent coming to work, and no call no show initially, your butt is fired. This is unprofessional behavior no matter what his issue is. 

Wait who says he didn’t tell his employer? And who says there hasn’t been communication? Like I said, if this is the issue y’all think then The Nets would’ve fined him by now.