NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The HC and entire organization

This is what I mean though. So if Nash didn’t know, it means that Sean Marks didn’t know? Or nobody else did? People got a sound bite and made up their minds already. Now me personally, would I have told Nash? Sure. And if you wanna be a bit critical of that then sure. I won’t disagree. 

As for the organisation being unhappy with the lack of communication, they have a right to if that’s even true.

Edited by Kip Smithers

Kyrie apologists are worse than Kyrie haters tbh. I don't know how anyone can know his past history and see him out partying and claim he's dealing with something. This dude reminds me of teenage me. If someone gave me any type of excuse, I'd run with it. Kyrie's just a clown that you can't rely on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Of course you can’t but that’s not what happened here. But let’s entertain this case, if you’re an valuable asset then sure you can still expect to have your job.

Yes it is and no it's not. You can't just not show up or contact your employer. You're not speaking in reality here whatsoever.

But whatever. Kyrie is your baby so you can have him. Enjoy the rollercoaster.