NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

I don't think the pass was THAT bad in that clip. The timing was just off on the pick and roll which made it look worse. 

Anyways...........

Kings need to stop BSing and get back on track. No reason they should continue getting smacked by 25+. Hell of a dunk by Fox here. 

Honestly, just start taking his game checks. Dude "doesn't feel like playing" and goes to a mass gathering to celebrate his sister's 30th birthday. If he's trying to play it off like he cares about the Covid issue, he just lost any leverage. For supposedly being a "smart" person, he's pretty ******* dumb.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Are we still pretending Kyrie is a positive asset? @Kip Smithers @J-ALL-DAYAre the Nets still better than the Celtics or????

SRY YALL but I can't believe this man got ANY supporters left. He's all an time cancer 

What are the odds on him just retiring in the next year or so? 

Those two teams play in the playoffs, the Nets will beat them, correct. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

If not, then so be it. His choice, no one is forcing him to play. 

and you still believe he's a positive asset after he's shown time and time again that he isn't? it's like he's just screaming for no one to believe in him and some people are still "aw well he's got a great crossover!" 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

and you still believe he's a positive asset after he's shown time and time again that he isn't? it's like he's just screaming for no one to believe in him and some people are still "aw well he's got a great crossover!" 

I believe the Nets with Kyrie and KD will beat the Celtics if these two teams are to face off. That's what I believe. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

dang you got a future in politics with that type of answer

LOL, you are the one that keeps tagging me on these Kyrie posts. I never said the man isn't different or a little off.

Just know though, if you see him in a playoff series and he is healthy, I will send out some prayers for you and your Celtics!

9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Imma be honest. If Kyrie doesn’t want to play, then don’t play. But the Nets should be able to get out of his contract by him choosing that route. This is complete bs

If he retires then he will be off the books anyways.