TNF GDT: Chargers (4-9) @ Raiders (7-6) - Rod Marinelli PLEASE help us!

RaidersAreOne

1. Who takes home the W?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • LA's third favorite NFL team (Raiders #1 obviously followed by the Rams)
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Seriously we know it's not much talent, but you also can't expect much on a short week either.

Short week, long week...  It doesn't matter.

We have very few layers that should stick around.  It takes years to build up what Mayock inherited and this is only year 2... 

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

You're a Titans fan.  Tell me I'm wrong and Mariota isn't a bum. 

The guy had a playoff caliber team behind him, Henry couldn't find lanes to run through bc no team feared MM and stacked the box every play.  Mariota could never beat them with 8 in the box so they never stopped... aka bum.

I always thought Mariota was a bum too, but he’s a perfect fit for Grudens scheme and some players need a change of scenery. Let’s see him in action a couple games before we call him a bum...?

Oh wait, look who I’m talking to lmao.

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

he's been a CB most his career though too.

nfl moves little faster then peewee where u can switch positions with new team. especially when your no hofer as it is. 

I'm sorry bruh but at this point of his career he doesn't know in cover 2 you follow anything moving to deep corners than he shouldn't be out there in that position. Ie coaching. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

I always thought Mariota was a bum too, but he’s a perfect fit for Grudens scheme and some players need a change of scenery. Let’s see him in action a couple games before we call him a bum...?

Oh wait, look who I’m talking to lmao.

Haha I am just going with what I have seen throughout the years of his career.  I will take that as my barometer over one drive.  

Hopefully Gruden can turn him around and prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath 

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I'm sorry bruh but at this point of his career he doesn't know in cover 2 you follow anything moving to deep corners than he shouldn't be out there in that position. Ie coaching. 

he shouldn't be playing safety! he's not even fast enough to cover the space.  

joyner should be at safety.

Edited by roi34

Just now, BackinBlack said:

One thing I am excited to see is our Half time adjustments on D. 
Coaching is what wins in the NFL, and I have hated our halftime adjustments for as long as I can remember haha (obviously a few weeks here and there that have worked)

Hopefully Marnelli can waive a magic want and turn average at best players into studs...  If not it's going to be a long second half