If the season ended today...

Mox

I think the 5 names being mentioned are the exact 5 names that should overwhelmingly be mentioned

I'm in this weird spot where I say "Hill has to be 1st team" and "Adams has to be 1st team" and "DK has to be 1st team" and "Diggs has to be 1st team"... I can easily concede that Hopkins should be the 5th guy / 2nd team

I guess gun to my head

1st - Adams

1st - Reek

1st - DK

2nd - Diggs

2nd - Hopkins

In that order.. Diggs is the odd man out of my top 3 because of the lower TD total

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

1st- Davante Adams

1st- DK Metcalf

1st- Stefon Diggs

2nd- DeAndre Hopkins

2nd- Tyreek Hill

I could see an argument for Keenan Allen over Tyreek Hill for 2nd team, but I think the rest are pretty solidified IMO

Hill leads the NFL in touchdown receptions and is 4th in yards

He also has 2 rushing touchdowns on a 12-1 team. Big moments. He’s a 1st team All-Pro.

If a receiver doesn’t make the playoffs, it’s alot less likely they’ll make 1st Team based on the last few years of voting

Edited by Nightime

Not that he’d make it (which is fair), but AJ Brown has 837 yards and 9 TDs in a season where he’s only player 11 games and had minor injuries all season, and on a team that uses Derrick Henry as the bulk of its offense.

With him and Metcalf on the same team, wtf was Ole Miss doing?

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Not that he’d make it (which is fair), but AJ Brown has 837 yards and 9 TDs in a season where he’s only player 11 games and had minor injuries all season, and on a team that uses Derrick Henry as the bulk of its offense.

With him and Metcalf on the same team, wtf was Ole Miss doing?

AJ Brown is an honorable mention for me. He has been incredible. Just 5 guys who have hit slightly harder IMO

And yeah, how did they not do better in college? Their QB should have been Heisman on their backs!