McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

i'm off to bed for the night (though not before standing, and saluting to my american flag while the national anthem plays - i expect the blue angels to fly over my house during the night), but i have not seen anything to take my vote off of the orca so i'll stick with him tbh

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

i'm off to bed for the night (though not before standing, and saluting to my american flag while the national anthem plays - i expect the blue angels to fly over my house during the night), but i have not seen anything to take my vote off of the orca so i'll stick with him tbh

Why vote orca if he’s claiming to have been blocked and a kill went through?

15 hours ago, Daniel said:

@squire12 answered his door and saw two swarthy men in trenchcoats.

”Can I help you?”

”Yeah, we’re here to talk to you about the union.”

”Pfft, I’m not interested in joining any commie union.”

“Oh we know.”

squire’s body was found in the water the next night with a pair of concrete shoes.

Squire is dead. He was Red Blooded American Patriot, AMERICA! Aligned.

It is now Day 2. With 12 alive and 12 voting, it’s 7 to lynch!

Flavor is two men. Interesting 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Beavis needs pushed today, and we should probably consider going back and looking at squires reads aside from him as well. 

I disagree

Daniel ended the night early yesterday when beavis and nacho were leading

that says to me like the lynch result wouldnt affect the game, that they were both town. and it didnt really matter

Tugboat doesnt like that i am posting seriously, and is not posting wildly like his town meta is.

plus, my case before that i presented on the timing of tugboats post in comparison to my speech. He had no reaction, even though he posted mere minutes before.

Ignored it for several hours and resumed posting when he figured i was gone.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I disagree

Daniel ended the night early yesterday when beavis and nacho were leading

that says to me like the lynch result wouldnt affect the game, that they were both town. and it didnt really matter

Tugboat doesnt like that i am posting seriously, and is not posting wildly like his town meta is.

plus, my case before that i presented on the timing of tugboats post in comparison to my speech. He had no reaction, even though he posted mere minutes before.

Ignored it for several hours and resumed posting when he figured i was gone.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

also, squire thought that i was posting seriously this game and not doing a bit, so i dont really trust his reads. he thought i was actually pissed when i was doing my homelander bit lol

squire is good at putting data together, not reading peiple

Ugh, you want to have our inevitable showdown today of all days don’t you? And here I was hoping to watch a bunch of college football.