30 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

Unlike some folks I was already down on this season even before Rodgers went down. This team isnt very good outside of having Superman at QB. The defense is a joke as usual. The Dolphins are giving the Falcons a run for their money in Atlanta. We were blown off the field. Ted Thompson has catastrophically failed this team. We just arent that talented and are slow on both sides of the ball. Our WRs cant get open and our secondary cant cover anybody. Call me delusional (like some of you have) but thats just the way it is.

Not much to do from here as a GB fan but hope that Hundley improves with a chance to prepare for next weeks game.  Once Rodgers went down, I don't think anyone can pretend that they thought Hundey vs MIN was a likely recipe for a W today.  He should be better next week.

Just now, strat1080 said:

Unlike some folks I was already down on this season even before Rodgers went down. This team isnt very good outside of having Superman at QB. The defense is a joke as usual. The Dolphins are giving the Falcons a run for their money in Atlanta. We were blown off the field. Ted Thompson has catastrophically failed this team. We just arent that talented and are slow on both sides of the ball. Our WRs cant get open and our secondary cant cover anybody. Call me delusional (like some of you have) but thats just the way it is.

We're playing PS guys right now

This is not the time to do this (and I partly agree with you, but this is NOT the game to complain about talent)

Just now, dinkus23 said:

how many impact FA's did he put on the side of the ball that's been bad for the better half of a decade?

Who cares he's crying about our 9th lineman having to play. Oh no we didn't sign a stud ninth lineman

Archived