1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah, all the riff raff will be coming out of the woodwork now. Going to be gross around here for awhile. 

Season is realistically over though at this point. Sure sounds like AR is done for year.

Will try not to stick around if I remember to remember what a waste of time this is.

Why is the season over though?  Isn't this a top 5 defense?

What is it with all the injuries. This team is so soft. Every game half a dozen of our players get injured. I dont see that from opposing teams. Strength and conditioning? Injury prone players. Ive just about given up on our prospects for winning another SB. Too much complacency in this organization.

If Rodgers goes on the IR, I am in full **** it mode. 0-11. I don't care if some people think that makes me a bad fan. This team hasn't drafted a blue chip defensive player in way too long.

If Rodgers can still come back this year or for the playoffs, I want to win every game. 

8 minutes ago, Slinky said:

If Rodgers is gonna be done for the season, this is gonna be a throwaway season. Along with all these other injuries, rather have a worse record= better draft pick. Sucks, but...

Rooting for draft picks is whack

Archived