On 3/27/2018 at 10:41 PM, Desperado82 said:

Payne or Hurst
LVE or Evans
Edmunds or Smith
Wynn or Hernandez
Ridley or Moore
James or Fitzpatrick
Landry or Davenport

I think you made a mistake and highlighted Edmunds instead of Smith...

Not able to find any tape on him so relying on everyone else here... What's the deal in Jordan Whitehead? Was getting first round hype and has size concerns to go along with some off the field issues but dropping to the 5th round seems pretty far???

saw a couple games live and really liked him but was the hype over blown?

7 hours ago, couchscout said:

Not able to find any tape on him so relying on everyone else here... What's the deal in Jordan Whitehead?

here's game film that highlights him before the play. Might help. Ones from 2016 and the other is vs. Virginia Tech 2017

On Lamar Jackson:

"I've had several teams tell me they're having trouble just getting to set up appointments to meet with him," Mayock said Thursday duringPath to the Draft's coverage of the UL pro day. "Not just work out, but appointments to meet with him, to put him up on the board, to work him out, to have dinner with him. And remember, and again I'm not taking a shot here at anybody, his mom is representing him, his mom has obviously his best interest at heart, but you're doing the kid a disservice if NFL coaches and general managers are calling and you can't even get an appointment set up."

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

On Lamar Jackson:

"I've had several teams tell me they're having trouble just getting to set up appointments to meet with him," Mayock said Thursday duringPath to the Draft's coverage of the UL pro day. "Not just work out, but appointments to meet with him, to put him up on the board, to work him out, to have dinner with him. And remember, and again I'm not taking a shot here at anybody, his mom is representing him, his mom has obviously his best interest at heart, but you're doing the kid a disservice if NFL coaches and general managers are calling and you can't even get an appointment set up."

Wow. Vince Young had problems to when he had that family friend lawyer represent him. 

Archived