Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Midgets
    • Horny

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Old habits die hard I guess.

Browns fans letting their arses pucker up because Freddie is going to be the brains behind Colt McCoy’s arm.  😂 ffs.

We’d better jolly stomp those dudes. 

Quoting this for future reference so that I know exactly who to quote and blame for testing fate in December as a Browns fan.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Old habits die hard I guess.

Browns fans letting their arses pucker up because Freddie is going to be the brains behind Colt McCoy’s arm.  😂 ffs.

We’d better jolly stomp those dudes. 

I’m on the opposite end of this spectrum. I’d be much more worried if Daniel Jones could run, because he absolutely would.

Just watched bits and pieces of the Giants vs Seahawks.

Our defense sucks, but Seattle’s is actually worse. Seattle has worse CBS than us. They also can’t rush the QB. Yet the Giants only scored 17 with Russell Wilson turning the ball over.

Despite Seattle’s offense being a train wreck the entire game, they had a great chance to win it on their final drive.

24 points is probably enough to win this.

Edited by candyman93

31 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just watched bits and pieces of the Giants vs Seahawks.

Our defense sucks, but Seattle’s is actually worse. Seattle has worse CBS than us. They also can’t rush the QB. Yet the Giants only scored 17 with Russell Wilson turning the ball over.

Despite Seattle’s offense being a train wreck the entire game, they had a great chance to win it on their final drive.

24 points is probably enough to win this.

I we let Colt McCoy and Freddie Kitchens score 24+ points on this defense Joe Woods should be fired immediately

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm sorry, did you say "brains" and 'Freddie" in the same sentence?  

Edited by dawgdish
  • Like 1

We may give up 24 to the Giants, not a big deal. Take away the three bad weather games which made defense easier and offense tougher we have given up 30 points or more in 7 of 10 games.

We don't win by keeping the other team from scoring. It really helps if our defense allows us to win the turnover battle and that is pretty much all I expect from them.

Chubb/Baker/Hunt with support of the line and receivers is how we win. The same very well could be true this week. If we win 31-27 so be it. Odds are it was 28-10 at half and we just used up the clock like most of our wins. This isn't a statement game, this is a take care of business game. Don't care how the W comes or what people think of the result as long as its a win. We need to be 10-4 heading into the Jets game. That's all. Well, that and stay healthy.

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We may give up 24 to the Giants, not a big deal. Take away the three bad weather games which made defense easier and offense tougher we have given up 30 points or more in 7 of 10 games.

We don't win by keeping the other team from scoring. It really helps if our defense allows us to win the turnover battle and that is pretty much all I expect from them.

Chubb/Baker/Hunt with support of the line and receivers is how we win. The same very well could be true this week. If we win 31-27 so be it. Odds are it was 28-10 at half and we just used up the clock like most of our wins. This isn't a statement game, this is a take care of business game. Don't care how the W comes or what people think of the result as long as its a win. We need to be 10-4 heading into the Jets game. That's all. Well, that and stay healthy.

This.

A below average team just lost their best best player in Bradberry and their starting QB is hobbled. It will take a Herculean effort from New York keeping this close. We’d also have to play pretty bad on offense.