Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Team Football

naptownskinsfan

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I hate this. I hate that people keep saying this like somehow LBs don’t matter. Having 5 first rounders on your DL doesn’t mean you can just have crappy players at all the other positions. 

no lb matter but havent seen pressure, tackles for loss or passes batted down

im not expecting sacka but they need to do something and step up

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, realistically yes, the back up can be much worse. Not that I think Haskins has played well but there’s been at least 4 drops that he put right on the money. He’s limited his mistakes and taken what the defense has given. He hasn’t been great and he’s struggled but truthfully what did you expect? I don’t mean that in a rude way either. 

I don't expect anything. He's not an NFL QB. He's costing us the game

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Honestly I think this defense is a Luke Kuechly/Bobby Wagner away from being elite.

I think it's telling how well this defense started to come together when you actually put safeties back there who could cover, instead of Apke and Collins.  I don't even think we are that far off as you are saying.  A guy like that will absolutely help, but if we have Curl starting at SS, and can upgrade FS (a center-field guy) and MLB (and really, a wooden 2x4 with a mean face wouldn't be worse than Bostic) we will be as close to elite as you can get. 

Problem is, what do you do with Collins? @turtle28 has advocated moving him to LB, but that involves adding 10-20 pounds of muscle, and who knows how that will impact him.  

4 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I must be watching a different game.  From my point of view he is executing a broader game plan than I expected.  The first 2 drives is what I expected.  Outside of the interception, what plays did Haskins blow?  

Huh? I'm not making this up. He has a 53.8 QB Rating.

• Like 1